39

hyejin

"my baby is finally leaving this place!" lucas opened the door, and started shouting which scared the hell out of me. he ran around with his hands on the air, waving them around, and continued screaming. 

i could see how much doyoung judged him, but i know he loves him. sicheng who was laughing and tried to calm him down. 

"chill down lucas, she is my baby" doyoung said, lucas laughed and finally stopped running around like a horse. "yes, as your family. but as love, she is mine" he winked, i rolled my eyes and quietly laughed at their ridiculous sayings. 

i looked at lucas, and it was quite weird seeing him with normal clothes. since i only see him with oversized pajamas, but he looked so attractive with those denim jeans, and white plane shirt. what even looked him more beautiful, is his smile. 

"lol, okay kiddo go dress up!" sicheng offered me clothes from home, my casual clothes. black jeans, and a hoodie. i grabbed it and softly smiled at him, i hopped out of my bed and was about to head to the toilet, till i heard something that made me blush madly.

"can i come with you?" lucas, it was obvious, his voice, i knew how it sounded like. i turned around and gave him a blank face, but i already saw doyoung beating the hell out of him by ruffling his hair harshly. 

i smiled.

"i'll be here again" i laughed, and grabbed the doorknob of the toilet. but before i could twist it open, i heard something that me curious again. that made stop what i'm doing, again. 

"hyung, i need to talk to you...." lucas spoke seriously, i peeked and looked back to check what was going on. i saw lucas gently grab doyoung's wrist, and headed outside. 

is there something wrong? i wanna know.

"hey, hyejin go and change clothes now. the doctor is coming soon~" sicheng flashed a smile, which cleanse my worried thoughts off. i nodded, and closed the door behind me.