22

doyoung

"yah, i can't believe you messed this up." i facepalmed, and sighed soon as we stepped outside the door and left hyejin inside the room. she was on her bed, peacefully sleeping. sicheng sighed, and pouted while scratching his head. "sorry hyung, i fell asleep."

"yeah good excuse sicheng" i rolled my eyes and groaned, i could feel sicheng's frown getting more bigger after hearing what i said. "look hyung, what if she doesn't feel the same way as i do?" he questioned me, making me look at him with confusion.

"what do you mean sicheng? she loves you a lot, i am sure she would feel the same way. don't worry." i cheered him up, i patted his back and smiled at him.

"but it's almost been six years doyoung, six years of hiding these feelings. and i can't even spit it out, i'm sure am a coward." he sighed and licked his lips, while he had his arms folded together. "it's because it's not the good timing, the right time will come~" i said.

"i can't believe you're teaming with me, aren't those kind of brothers suppose to push their friends away from their beautiful sister?" sicheng pulled out a smile, which made me smile.

"i am not that kind of brother"
"also, i trust you with all my heart. i know you'll treat her good~" i wrapped an arm around his shoulder, as we both left the hospital because work is still calling out for us.

[this shows that winwin actually likes her....c; hehe]