38

hyejin

i was pressing the x and o, trying my best to defeat azazel again, by using a guy called hwoarang. he is korean, and i like it. he is good at kicking, and he is so fast. oh, and yes i am playing tekken. this was obsessing, jisung let me borrow his PSP.

it's so fun.

"hyejin?" someone came in the door, without even me, noticing since i was deeply inside the game. i paused the game, and looked up to see who it was.

it was lucas.

"l-lucas how did you came in?" it was the most stupidest thing i ever asked today. "by opening the door" he answered, and grinned but i tried my best to not grin with.

"what i meant is, what are you doing here?" i sat up, and placed the PSP on the bed. waiting for him to answer.

he grabbed his IV pole, and sat beside me. he looked down at his fingers "i wanna tell you something, and i hope you would understand it"

he looked me in the eyes, his lips were pursed, and his hands snaking its way to mine. once he grabbed my hands, i never felt comfortable again. i missed those giant hands, on my small hands. i miss his company, his touch, his care, his love. but weren't they all fake?

even though they were fake, i still enjoyed it.

"what taeyong said, was a misunderstood. i know i have been like that before, last year. yes, i was so mad at god. giving this kind of heart, so i decided to go around and do immature and embarrassing things towards people. i regret it a lot, you see, everyone deserves love. and this heart" he paused, and pressed his finger against his left chest.

"this heart isn't faking its love towards you, i never knew why i felt so different when i am with you. maybe because we are so similar to each other, and i wouldn't do such things towards someone who also has a weak heart. it's where i finally met the one, the one like me...." he breathed out, and bit his lips.

"the one i actually like..." he looked at me to see how i reacted, my cheeks heated up. and i felt that feeling spreading widely on my chest again.

"why did taeyong told me about it? so it was all a lie?" i asked.

he shook his head, and cupped my cheek with his hand. "taeyong wasn't lying at all, all he wanted to do is protect you. you see, he cares a lot. he just misunderstood that i changed" he explained, he attached his forehead on mine and closed his eyes.

"i'm leaving this place tomorrow, i need to go out to the world, and live my life more.." he said, i furrowed my eyebrows and got confused of his words. "wait? what about your health? why are you leaving?"

"it's complicated...." he sighed. "but i still want to be with you hyejin, spend my time with you. when are you leaving this place?"

"i need to stay here for two more days, why do you look so worried lucas? is there something wrong?" i pulled myself away from him, and looked at his face. his face looked so upset.

"don't worry, once i am out of here, i'll be with you~" i cheered him, he smiled weakly at me. he wrapped his arms around my waist, and his chin was rested on my shoulder. i smiled softly, and hugged him.

i knew how love felt like.