73

hyejin   
02:21:32

when he headed back home, i stayed in their house, we just talked, and sat their really quiet. same goes to lucas, he only has two hours left, and he should talk more. he seemed pretty down.

he coughed a lot.

like a lot, and i exactly know what it meant.

"hey, you know tekken? let's play, i am going to jin!" yuta said, and shook jisung's arm, they both sat on the floor and took the controller. "and he is japanese!" yuta said proudly, he is so proud of being a japanese.

"hwoarang is better than jin" jisung scoffed, and crossed his arms. then tekken played the open music, or something like that. "oh..." yuta said, that's the only word that came out of his mouth. i could see in yuta's eyes he disagreed.

when the game started yuta of course picked jin, and then jisung picked hwoarang, everyone cheered for the both of them, while i sat just smiled and watched them have fun. suddenly in my corner eyes, i saw lucas stood up while coughing, and left the living room.

my eyes followed his footsteps, i was worried about him. is he okay? is the time gonna end soon, or is he just going to pee, or maybe have some time alone. i should leave him for just a minute, because i actually think i've stick with him too much.

"psst hyejin" somi whispered, and sat closer to me, as he clinged by connecting our shoulders. i looked down at her, and knitted my eyebrows. "you don't have to whisper somi , just talk" i giggled, but she just gave a blank face. she seemed to be serious, so then i stopped laughing.

"what's with lucas? he seems to be down, and he coughs every five seconds. aren't you worried, because i really am" som iwhisepred, she still whispered.                

"of course i am, but i think he just needs to um..." i raised my right eyebrow, and thought of something. "use the toilet, or just wants to be alone" i said, somi shook his head. "don't you think you should go and check him, i am worried" somi said, being such a protective friend.

"i am too somi, but i think myself i've been so close with him a lot, i think he needs some time alone" i said, trying to make her understand it but she didn't. "if something happens, it's your fault then" she joked, i hoped she did.

we just looked at the game that's happening, and watched jisung and yuta play tekken. i was so happy seeing yuta, and also somi getting along with them. then...

ten minutes passed.

fifteen minutes passed

his time is increasing, and the bomb is ticking, why would he spend his time alone so long. he needs to be here with us, talk with us, because he is soon....dead.

i didn't had any patient, i was so thirsty i needed him around my arms, i can't live without him being beside me, he can't leave me that long. he just can't. i just want him beside me now, this last two hours.

i stood up, and glanced at somi, she already knew what i was going to do. she mouthed the word "good" of course it means that it was a food idea go check on him. no one noticed me walk upstairs. every time i took a step, the wooden floor would make a creak sound. when i reached his room, i first knocked on the door, then i twisted it open.

no one was there, just his king sized bed with the sheets curled together, i could see his body formed into it. i looked around to double check, but he wasn't there, so i closed the door.

i turned around and saw the door to the bathroom, there are two toilet in here, lucas is so lazy he doesn't want to use the bathroom downstairs. i mean who even have guts to go down just to use the bathroom, when you have one just like almost in front of your room.

i walked, and the floor creaked again.

i placed my hand on the doorknob, i bit my lip, what if i open the door, i see him standing while peeing. that would be awkward. i licked my lips, and hesitated to open, but then i opened the door. i twisted the doorknob, but it was locked. i twisted it again, and it was locked, it was locked.

"lucas, are you in there? are you taking a bath?" i asked, but no answer was heard. i started to get worried, and went downstairs. i heard the laughs from them, they seem to be having fun and i don't wanna ruin it, i should just ask.

"hey taeyong, do you have the keys for the bathroom upstairs?" i asked normally, not with shakey voice, worried, or panicked voice. i shouldn't be obvious.

"uh, i lost them actually, i don't know where they went-" taeyong got cut off by chenle, him with that high pitched voice. "oh i have it" chenle said, and stood up, taeyong eyes dilated and his jaw drop.

"and why the hell do you have the key, young man?" he asked, chenle's eyes widened as well, and he laughed nervously. "uh...i just wanted to prank people with it.." chenle scratched his head, and those nervous laughs still sounded like dolphin laughs.

"how prank?" jungwoo asked, teamed with taeyong the mother. they are like parents.

"when jisung uses the bathroom, i um would open it and laugh" chenle said, taeyong and jungwoo got mad and scolded him. i just stood there so impatient, wanted the key so bad because i need to check if lucas is there.

"um?" i coughed, to have their attention, and not scold that young boy who sat down and hugged a pillow. "oh, why do you need it?" taeyong asked, then i started to panic.

"i think it's locked" i said.

"stupid yong, when you need the key it means the door is locked" johnny joined our conversation, and scoffed while chuckling. all taeyong did was fake laugh, and glanced at chenle.

"it's under the mat" chenle said, i thanked him and stormed my way upstairs, in the bathroom. when i reached tbv

the door again, i kneeled down and grabbed the keys, i stood up and inserted the key inside the keyhole. i felt it opened, so i twisted it open.

my eyes widened, and i felt pain inside me.

i saw lucas laying down the floor, not saying anything, but just laying there, and he seemed like he wasn't breathing. i teared up, and kneeled down to see his face, i cupped them and they were cold as ice. his eyes were closed, i want to see them open.

"lucas?" i shook his head, but no signal from him, he just laid down with closed eyes. tears raced down my cheeks, and i felt like almost not having tears since i cried too much.

i didn't knew what to do, so i just called for him.

"TAEYONG! T-TAEYONG!" i screamed with shakey, and cracky voice, it was because of me crying. i was pretty sure they heard it, but it took a few minutes for them to come here. "hyejin, are you okay-" taeyong didn't finished his sentence, when he saw lucas like that.

taeyong quickly kneeled down, grabbing his face, then he started calling out for the others. "jungwoo! grab my phone!" taeyong screamed aggressively, it was pretty scary. jungwoo walked to us with a phone, then he also stopped when he saw lucas.

"just call the ambulance!" taeyong shouted, jungwoo who had shakey hands called the ambulance, when they answered he talked with cracky voice.

everyone heard taeyong's yell and shout, so they of course got curious and flustered, they went up and saw us. jungwoo, taeyong, me and lucas.

"lucas h-hyung?" chenle stuttered, he kneeled down and grabbed him by the arms, chenle cried. chenle's tears flow down. chenle buried his face on his chest, and sobbed, tightly grabbing his t-shirt.

johnny and ten stood outside, shocked and didn't knew what to do. same goes to yuta, and somi. jisung stood still, quietly crying. all i could do this sit in the corner, hugging my own legs that pressed against my chest, and cry.

"the ambulance is coming soon, we just need to wait, they should be here really soon" taeyong informed us.