25-

taeyong

"why did you even buy flowers?" ten crossed his arms while his eyebrows were raised. i looked down at the yellow lovely and fresh flowers i just bought, and smiled ridiciously at myself.

"it's for hyejin...." i lowered down my voice, because i really didn't wanted to expose it. i heard jungwoo gasp, he shook my arms. "omg, do you like her?" jungwoo asked, with his mouth opened and wide eyes.

"no one is liking someone, i just know that hyejin belongs to lucas!" chenle crossed his arms, and stuck out his tongue. those words that came out of his lips made my heart broke to pieces. i pursed my lips, and furrowed my eyebrows as i looked down the flowers.

"shut up chenle, we all know heartbreaker doesn't belong to someone." jisung smacked his head, making him squeal and whine. i glared at chenle, and jisung, i felt their eyes filled with scaredness.

"and we all know he doesn't deserve any of the girls in the world." i stated, and looked away from them. i bit my lips after saying that. is he gonna change?

"okay hyung, i'll just go to the canteen or food court and buy food with ten." jungwoo grabbed ten's wrist, and dragged him. but before they could dissapear on my sight, ten quickly turned to face me with a wide smile on his face. "it's where i belong, canTEN" he bursted out laughing, i just ignored.

"we'll go to the playground" jisung and chenle just ran off. okay so they are just leaving me here?

when i reached lucas' room, i let out a loud sigh and grabbed the doorknob. would lucas react surprise when i tell him, the flowers are for hyejin? i shook my head, to get rid of all my thoughts and opened the door.

when i opened the door, my smile faded quickly away, my pupils were shaking while seeing the view. they were literally cuddling together, their eyes closed so they probably slept like that. hyejin's head on his chest, and their arms were wrapped around each other's bodies. i bit my lips, and was about to close the door, but heard lucas' voice instead.

"hyung?" he spoke and sat up, causing the both of them to wake up. i pulled out the fakest smile ever, and closed the door behind me. i went in, and placed the flowers on the table.

"it's for the both of you.." i lied, and stood watching them rub their eyes.

"are you okay taeyong, you look down?" lucas asked, i shook my head, and at the same time waved my hands. "i am fine.." another lie was heard.

i snapped out of it, and sighed loudly. "can i talk to you heartbreaker?" my hands were in a tight clenched fist. lucas seemed worried, so he quickly stood up and nervously nodded his head.

"i'll be back hyejin" lucas ruffled her hair, my heart broke obviously again. "we'll be back" i corrected him, and smiled.

we left the room, and i lead him to the balcony. just to make sure hyejin wouldn't hear anything of what were about to talk about.