21

hyejin

i really don't wanna fall for someone right now, at this miserable place. only thing i feel satisfied about falling for lucas is that we both have weak heart. but what if my heart can't stand all this, this love feeling. what if my feelings for lucas, makes me feel more weaker?

i really wanna confess to lucas, but isn't it too early? is it too late? what if he doesn't feel the same way? what if he would look at me weirdly? would he think i am too much when i say it to him? what if he just leaves me heart broken, my heart can't stand that?

well maybe this isn't the right time, to confess to him. and i only found out i was falling him for yesterday. only yesterday, confessing the next day wouldn't work. but isn't it weird, i find the movies or fanfics more like boys confessing to the girl. but that's the problem? how should i know if he'll confess? how should i know if he likes me? he is the only one who knows that..

suddenly, i heard the door opening widely, the squeaking of the door made me flinch. i glanced at the door, and saw sicheng and my brother. my eyes widened after seeing doyoung.

"doyoung~" i gasped, i quickly stood up from my bed, and hugged him tightly. it's been a really long time seeing him, only sicheng and jaehyun comes around since he works 24/7.

"how are you doing?" he broke the hug and leaned down to look closer at me, he had both of his palms down his lap and waited for my response. "good." i smiled, and sat beside sicheng on the bed.

doyoung sat on the couch, and questioned me. "how is lucas doing?"

after mentioning his name, all i could do is sit still and stomach filled with butterflies. they flew around crazily, making me blush. "uhh, he told me he hasn't feeling good, but he is fine, he is resting now."

"oh well, since you've been doing well, and stopped complaining. i am going to buy KFC." doyoung giggled, he jumped up with his fist on the air, as he cheered while pumping his fist.

the reason why i stopped complaining, is because of lucas.

"sicheng, stay here with her." doyoung pointed his finger on sicheng. "jaehyun is waiting for me now, i'll be right back okay?" he opened the door, and took the the last look at us again. he mysteriously winked at sicheng, making me furrow my eyebrows but with a smile pasted on my lips.

after doyoung closed the door, leaving us behind.

i heard sicheng groaning, and sighed. i looked at him, and saw him already laying down the bed with closed eyes. "are you okay sicheng?" i asked him, he didn't answered and just hummed, which i didn't understood. was that a yes or a no?

he must be really tired, he works really hard, but he still comes to see me.

i smiled at myself, and lifted him a bit to make him lay down the bed properly. luckily he was so light, so i didn't had any struggle to lift him. when he was on the perfect position, i tucked him with a blanket, but only till his waist. he turned his whole body on my side, i patted his head and was about to walk to the couch to sit.

but i felt his tight grip, on my wrist.

"stay?" he asked with a soft tone, i looked down at him and only one word melted me already. i smiled, and nodded. i sat on the chair right beside the bed, and placed my head on the soft bed. he grabbed my hands, and hugged them tightly.

[lol, yuta is shaking.]