11

hyejin

we went in the garden, and talked about ourselves. it was fun, they were all nice. but i have been really really close with taeyong. he was sweet, he was kind and was like an angel.

"can we eat, i am hungry?" jungwoo rubbed his tummy, pouting and looked down. i smiled at his cute actions, and waited for someone to answer him.

"uwu being uwu." lucas snorted. "stop calling me uwu, you heartbreaker!" jungwoo spat at him, lucas' eyes turned darker and his hands turned into a tight clenched fist. he was angry.

"don't call me that again." lucas said with a rage tone, jungwoo was afraid that he slowly moved away from him and grabbed ten's hands tightly. "let's not do this here okay?" taeyong said and waved his hands, he glanced at lucas with serious face.

lucas sighed, and stood up from the soft grass. he turned his back, and left us without saying an excuse. ten stood up, taeyong nodded. "i'll  be back." ten said, he winked at me.

i was so confused, what's with lucas getting easily mad? and the nickname jungwoo called him "heartbreaker". what does that mean? i had never seen lucas serious. only seeing him mad at ten seconds, scared me already. 

"what was that about?" i asked, taeyong and jungwoo made eye contact, wasn't sure if they should speak it out. "why he got angry with the name heartbreaker jungwoo called him?" i attacked them with a question again.

"long story jin, i am not really sure if we are aloud to tell you it." taeyong patted my back, and smiled to at least cheer me up. "what's with the jin name?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"hyeJIN" he snorted laughing, i just rolled my eyes and giggled.

"but guys, do i really look so uwu?" jungwoo asked and pouted, me and taeyong glanced at each other grinning. he asked, and went all uwu just by pouting.

"yeah you do a lot jungwoo...sorry." i said and licked my lips, taeyong nodded and jungwoo continued with his pouting.

and we continued talking.

but

i am worried about lucas, when i thought i already knew him. i actually didn't, i did not knew the nickname they gave him heartbreaker. i did not knew why he got so angry after hearing that nickname.

i wanna know.