66

hyejin
two days left

my eyes opened.

sunlight shone through the window, my toes curled, fingers twitched and my eyes blinked as i awakened. i groaned and tried covering the bright sun away from my eyes. but failed, i threw my blanket on top of me as i closed my eyes and tried to sleep again. but then, a sound of a ringtone made my eyes open again.

i sighed, and sat up from my bed. i scanned the area, and searched for my phone. i saw it on the table, vibrating along with the sound. i saw lucas' name, so i quickly picked it up and answered his incoming call.

"lucas!" i said happily, teeth shown and my eyes smile just made me look more brighter. this is such a good way to start a day. bu then i realised something, something that made me feel down a bit...or a lot.

he only has two days left.

"hyejin-ah, oh you're voice sounds so raspy. did i woke you up?" he asked, and his voice, his deep voice. i never got attracted to voice, but then i heard his. i love it, i love him. "no no, it's fine lucas...such a good way to start a day" i smiled and paused. "talking to you" he finished his sentence.

"so what are we going to do today lucas?" i asked excitedly.

"about that hyejin...." i heard him said, and it sounded like he was upset. or maybe disappointed? "what is it lucas?" i asked, biting my lower lip. i had no idea why, but my heart was pumping so hard. is it something bad? is he okay? i wanna know, i wanna be beside him right now.

"i need to visit my close ones too today. so i won't be seeing you, i also have a lot of important people in my life, and i need to say goodbye to them. before i pass away tomorrow, because i need to. so today you and me won't be together for a while....." he said.

i sat frozen listening to what he said. i didn't knew what to answer, this must be really tough for him to say goodbye to the special ones.

"love, are you still there?" he asked through the phone, suddenly i hopped off my thoughts. i hummed as response, and smiled lightly. "is that okay for you?" he asked.

"of course it is lucas, i don't want other people to miss a goodbye from you because of me. now, why don't you go now?" i asked, still smiling. i felt him smiling the other side.

"okay hyejin, tomorrow both of us together with the others" he said.

"i love you hyejin"
"i love you too lucas"

then he hung up, i closed my phone and placed it on my bed. to be honest, only hours without him made me feel empty. i felt no one without him, and i miss him already, like literally a lot. but no worries, because tomorrow me him and the others would be together. no one leaving behind, but stay together like we were glued together.

but also, i don't feel like he is safe without me beside him. but i know he is a strong man, brave man that can handle himself.

i laid back, and closed my eyes again to sleep.

[guys let me write an essay, please read it]

so i just want to know if there are any blinks here? because have y'all seen that video, where this youtuber "justin's world" reacted to blackpink's amazing new song "ddu ddu ddu"? well these dudes, literally disrespected our precious babies. they said that the music video was better off without the sound, and told us it was better seeing them twerk? like seriously these dudes are so childish. they also said that they are "wannabe" nicki minaj. and i don't think so, i actually think that blackpink have their own and unique concept. they also said it would be better if they sang in english, bish no! they are korean pop, not american. also he even said that rosé might be the slore (slut + whore) in the group. what i am trying to say is, please report the video, blinks. we love our queens, and shall protect them