57

hyejin
11 days left

me, lucas, johnny, ten, and taeyong were standing in front of a clothing store. johnny who was talking nonsense, for me he does. he talks about something i don't know, while the others does and just laugh their lungs out.

"johnny's fashion evaluation, what is it?" i asked them, with my eyebrows knitted. johnny laughed softly, and looked at each of us. the others were grinning. so this fashion evaluation might be really funny huh?

"it's just where johnny rates your outfit, and you talk about your outfit.." lucas said.

"so, today ten dresses taeyong up..." johnny clapped, ten groaned and glanced at taeyong with a blank face. "but can i dress you up, taeyong doesn't like my fashion style" ten begged johnny, but johnny waved his hands. "no" he said coldly.

"oh...and" johnny smirked, his gaze were on mine. "lucas you're gonna dress hyejin" johnny said, he chewed on his lips and tried not to crack a laugh. or maybe a mysterious smile. "let's see who dresses best" johnny said.

"let's go taeyong" ten frowned, and grabbed taeyong's wrist, as he dragged him inside the clothing store.

johnny pulled out his camera, and pressed the "record" button. he lifted his camera up, and then started filming us. "memories...." johnny smiled at lucas, and he smiled back.

"okay hello everyone, welcome to johnny's fashion evaluation" johnny filmed himself. "here we got our couple, love birds. hyejin and lucas" johnny then filmed us, when the camera filmed us. i saw lucas smiled, and i waved at the camera.

"now, let's go to taeten" johnny said to himself, as he skipped his way inside the shop.

"let's go princess" lucas said, i blushed at is nickname he gave me. he gives me like a lot of nicknames. princess, love, baby, babe. he can just choose one.

i nodded, and i felt his folded into my hand. we walked in, and some sales lady approached us with a smile on their lips. "hello sir, and mam. can we help you with something?" a sales lady asked us politely.

"no thanks, we would like to be alone" lucas said, bowed slightly and flashed a small smile. we walked around, and lucas pulled out some clothes, checking if they looked good.

he would also grab them by the hanger, place it in front of my upper body. and check how it looked like.

he then pulled out a beautiful blue and white stripes shirt. also there was a little small, and cute silky ribbon pasted in front. along with a denim skirt, and white pair of shoes. [picture above]

"try this honey, it'll look really good" lucas said, as he held my hand, he lead me to the fitting room and stopped when we reached a room.

"let's go" lucas said, opening the white door and went in.

i was so confused, and was about to say something, but didn't since he pulled me inside the room. our body slammed on each other, i felt my heart beating fastly. then it started beating twice faster, when a smirk was pasted on his lips.

"l-lucas..." i stuttered, butterflies were flying inside my stomach. he slowly placed the clothes on the chair, and cupped my cheek with his right hand. "hyejin..." he said, i felt his breathe on my face. he twirled my hair, and leaned closer to my face.

i took small steps backwards, and was too nervous. what was going on?

i stopped, till my back hit the wall. lucas placed his palms on the wall, and locked me inside his arms. our face was now inches away from each other, he tilted his head, and leaned more closer again.

i hit my head on the wall, i was too shy or maybe confused? or maybe i was so nervous, i wasn't a good kisser.

"hyejin..." he said, i bit my upper lip and shut my eyes. "it's okay hyejin" he whispered. our heart pumped at the same time, our eyes shut at the same time. but our lips didn't touched at the same time, we heard a bang on the door.

"yah!" a familiar voice shouted, while knocking on the door roughly.

me and lucas flinched at the sudden loud sound, lucas pulled himself away from me. he looked at the door, at me and then back at the door. he placed his hand on the doorknob, and twisted it open.

there we saw johnny, with his camera lifted, recording us. lucas furrowed his eyebrows, and sighed roughly. "seriously johnny? what are you doing here?"

"this is johnny's fashion evaluation, not something else" johnny stomped his foot, lucas and i looked at each other. "now, chop chop!" johnny clapped his hands, and pulled lucas out of the fitting room.

"let this woman dress up, without someone watching her" johnny said, as he quickly shut the door close. lucas disappeared on my sight, and at that moment, i couldn't stop thinking about what happened.