61

hyejin
9 days left

i woke up, my eyes were sore, and i felt my head spinning around. i looked around, and scanned my room. i sat up, and my head hurt more, i squinted my eyes and laid down the bed again. i hugged my pillow, and closed my eyes, eyebrows knitted as i tried to sleep. and a cough escaped my mouth, and then the next thing was a sniff.

i am sick.

i then heard the door squeaked open, i opened my eyes and glanced towards the door. i saw my brother, he was already suited for his work, while i am here just woke up.

doyoung flashed one of his gummy smile, and went in as he sat on the edge of the bed. "hey peanut, i am going to work now" he said, placing a hand on my hair.

"be careful hyejin, don't burn the house down-" he stopped and his eyes dilated like a bunny's eyes, when his palm landed on my forehead. "hyejin, why are you so warm? oh god hyejin, are you sick?"

"well isn't it obvious?" i asked, and sniffed. "what the hell hyejin, yesterday you were fine. what did you do?" doyoung asked, and pulled out his phone. "i don't know, i coughed and sniffed a lot, i think i catch cold" i shrugged my shoulders, and hugged the pillow tighter.

"but it's summer? what the hell" doyong chuckled like an idiot, i rolled my eyes and tried my best to sleep. but doyoung is literally sitting beside me, talking and i swear he was loud.

"hey i'll take you back to the hospital" doyoung said. i quickly opened my eyes, and gave him a serious face. "no doyoung, are you kidding me?" i groaned. "seriously hyejin, you're like so warm, and i don't know how to do this only doctors does. and what if you all of a sudden can't breathe? i want you stay alive sis" doyoung placed his hand on my shoulder. but then i saw him chewing on his lips, like he tried his best not laugh.

"stop it!" i groaned again, and faced the other way, trying to avoid his nonsense talking.

"haha, i am just kidding, don't worry sister i will make you happy" i felt his hand ruffled through my hair, and a slight kiss on my head. "good" i muttered and faced him, i saw him on his phone. "what are you doing?" i asked him.

"calling jaehyun to take care of you" he said, i stopped him and chuckled softly. "um, he only feeds me junk food so...i don't think it's a good idea" i said, doyoung then realised that day last year when i was sick. he let jaehyun took care of me, and i got more sick.

"ah, yeah sorry" doyoung chuckled. "what about sicheng, but he's working" doyoung said to himself, and scratched his head.

"yuta..." i said underneath my breathe, doyoung looked down at me and nodded. "aw, do you miss him? okay, i'll call him to take care of you" he said, quickly dialing his number.

yeah, i do miss that little dork. i missed his bright smile, his love, his cuddles, i miss him.

"hey, i just texted him he'll be here in five minutes" doyoung said, standing up and fixed his suit. "and if he isn't here in five minutes, say it to me and i will scold him" doyoung smirked, i rolled my eyes and giggled.

"hey hyejin, i'll go now. stay safe" he said, leaning down to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. i smiled, and waved my hand. "bye~" i said, he left the my room as i heard him walking downstairs. and the sound of the opening door from downstairs.

oh well some peaceful silence, finally

before i could close my eyes, and rest in peace, i heard the sound of leaves shaking. i sat up and glanced at my balcony, i saw the tree swaying around like there was a storm and strong wind.

i already knew who it was.

i rolled my eyes, but there was a small smile seen on my lips. i sat up, and watched the person to appear. there i saw yuta, climbing up, as usual. when our eyes met, both of us have the biggest smile on our mouth.

"what did i say about using the door, instead of climbing up here-"

my words were cut when suddenly he ran fast to me, jumping on me and wrapping his arms around my upper body. his legs wrapping on my lower body, as his chin rested on my shoulder. "i missed you a lot" he whined.

"yuta, i told you to use the door?" i asked, but he ignored my question. he just started rubbing his own cheek, into mine. he is literally acting like a puppy now, that wants attention.

"wait yuta, take off your shoes!" i said, he frowned and took it off by only using his feet. after that he continued hugging me again. "hey i thought you didn't want me to visit because you're busy with that dude lucas" yuta furrowed his eyebrows, and broke the hug as he sat up.

"nah, i just feel like being with you. you know? i missed you a lot" i said, and sat up as well. he smiled widely. suddenly his facial expression changed, his smile faded away.

"why the hell do you have hickeys?" yuta cursed, pointing at them, and i saw serious thoughts inside his eyes. his eyes narrowed, and his teeth gritted together. "did lucas gave you that?"

i gulped. here pops out another overprotective best friend.

"these aren't hickeys yuta, they are just...." i paused, and touched the area. "they are just red spots, and it's nothing serious" i said, trying to cover them, but my t-shirt wasn't big enough to.

"did lucas gave you that?" yuta asked, and looked me dead in the eyes.

no yuta, not right now. i don't wanna see the angry side of you, i don't want to. my biggest fear, is yuta getting mad at me or somi. seeing him mad, is like facing a tiger.

(but bruh guys, when i see yuta with serious face. it actually scares the hell out of me)

"yuta, not right now please..." i plead, biting my lips so tears won't flow down. because i was having a tough week now.

yuta noticed my watery eyes, then his face cooled down. he grabbed my cheek, i rolled his eyes while letting a small giggle out. "okay fine, i don't want you to see my monster side" he said, i frowned and avoided eye contact with him.

"come here" yuta said, laid beside me as he pulled me down and hugged me like a teddy bear.

suddenly, the door opened.