62

hyejin
9 days left

"lucas?" my eyes widened, seeing him standing while his hand was placed on the doorknob. his eyes dilated too, after seeing me and yuta. i quickly sat up, then my head ached but i decided to ignore it. "what are you doing here?" i asked.

"wanna spend time with you-" yuta cut his words, and sat up as well. "she is sick, she needs rest" he said, serious voice was heard from his mouth. i bit my lips, and glanced at yuta. shocked by his sudden talking. 

"you are? hyejin, why didn't you tell me" lucas walked towards me, placing a hand on my forehead. there he felt the warm, he cupped my face and the warm started to spread even more. 

"also, how did you come in here?" yuta asked curiously, rubbing his chin and waited for him to answer. "oh, doyoung gave me a key. he allowed me to just walk in, and get hyejin..or maybe steal her" lucas tried to laugh, but when he saw yuta's face. the face "what the hell" it made him stop.

"well, how about i make you soup?" lucas glanced at me, and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. "are you sure you can cook?" i asked, lucas rolled his tongue on his inner cheek, and chuckled nervously.

"i can help, let's go brother" yuta quickly hopped off the bed, placing an arm around lucas' shoulder. before they headed outside my room, they looked at me. "hey you, sleep and rest" yuta said, pointing a finger on me.

"yeah, sure..." i said, almost groaning. i laid my back on the bed, and my eyes closed. and they left.

to be honest, i feel so sick. never like before.