63

hyejin
5 days left
surprise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yeah, i have been really sick. i have been sick for four days, i had headache and was almost sent to the hospital because i was so warm. but this time, it wasn't because of my heart. i had fever, but luckily it stopped now. because i wanna do something more important than laying down the bed, and sleep. because...

lucas is dying in five days.

here i am, laying down the grass at the park, and lucas' head resting on my lap. his eyes closed, while my fingers were stroking them. i couldn't stop smiling, looking at his face is like looking at the cause of my euphoria.

"um....lucas?" i spoke, his eyes opened even before i spoke. our eyes met, and a smile flashed on his lips. he hummed as a response. "what...what are you going to do when it's your last...." i sighed, and chewed my lip. "on your last day?"

"thinking about going to an amusement park, with those people who means a lot to me..." he smiled, and grabbed my hands. "taeyong, chenle, jisung, ten, johnny, jungwoo and you" he smiled even wider when he mentioned me.

i smiled weakly, and bit my inner cheek. i felt tears inside my eyes, so ready to race down my cheek. i tried holding them back, but i couldn't. i teared up, and buried my face on his chest. i clawed his shirt, and sobbed like a little baby. i could here lucas laughing softly, probably because of me crying again. he hugged me, and kissed my head, and his lips stayed there. right on that spot.

"hyejin-ah, cheer up. it's okay" he said, broke the hug as he cupped my shoulders and looked up at me. my face hanging down, as i let them drop on the grass. he lifted my chin, and placed a small kiss on my nose.

"hey hyejin, don't cry" he said, trying to make me stop crying. but it didn't work, i just don't want him to go away. when you finally found someone who matches you, who you like and love. the one who has similarity, but the person would leave you.

i continued sobbing, and he tried to make me stop. he wiped my tears of with his thumb, but everytime he did, more tears rolled down. "aish..." i heard him said.

without any hesitation, lucas smashed his lips into mine, my eyes dilated as i felt my heart was beating so fast. lucas kissed me passionately, but i did not have the powers to kiss back. as expected, i was too surprised at his sudden action.

when he broke the kiss, he frowned.

"why do you never kiss back?" he pouted, and folded his arms. "when are you going to kiss back?" he asked, and shook my arms fastly.

"it's because you always decided to kiss me on the bad timing...." i said, scratched my head as my cheeks blushed with a rosy color.

"why is it a bad timing though, why couldn't you just like kiss back?" lucas frowned more, and his whine grew bigger.

"kissing me while i cry, make me freeze because i was surprised with your sudden action" i said.

"well, next time i kiss you, you better kiss back before i die" lucas said, and that last word made my heart ache. but i held it back, i nodded my head and pinched his cheek. i let him rest on my lap again.

[winwin is like, so cute i love him so much. he is such a smol bean, i wanna hug him. waaah, sorry i have been watching winwin vids]