42

hyejin

it's getting late, the sky is turning dark, and seoul is getting more dangerous. of course when it's night, it's when the danger comes. sadly we left the palace and kinda explore more in the city, but it was one of the most amazing things that i ever experience.

"oh god, i need to go home now. doyoung would be really worried" i said pulling out my phone, and checked the time. i bit my lips after seeing the time was

"8 pm"

"i need to go home lucas, doyoung would be really worried" i said, and closed my phone, sliding it again inside my pocket. he shook his head, and frowned gently while looking into my eyes with a sad expression.

"hyejin, stay with me for a bit" he begged, with those eyes, i drowned, his pout drives me crazy. i tried not to smile, by chewing on my lower lip. "maybe just ask doyoung..."

"if i can bring you home" he smiled, i smiled and waved my hands. "no need to ask, it's always fine for doyoung if someone walks me home"

"no, my home" he said.

i blushed and bit my inner cheek. tried not to have those thoughts, i nodded my head while i felt my lips were shaking. i pulled my phone once again, and pressed on doyoung's number. i turned around, so i wouldn't face lucas with red cheeks, it was embarrassing.

when he finally answered, i heard his cheering voice. "hey hyejin, how was the palace? what is that beautiful like in the pictures? did it looked like old style? are there any pretty girls? oh when are you coming, it's pretty late?" he attacked me with question, making me stressed a bit.

"doyoung!" i said, to make him stop. a second of silence, then i spoke again. "lucas is asking you if he can take me....." i paused, and looked back at lucas who was blankly watching people eat street food. "he is asking if he can take me to his house" i gulped, i wonder how he would react to this situation.

"ah, sure why not" he simply answered, my eyes dilated. i didn't knew what to say, but there was only one thing to say. "okay, i'll see you~" i gulped, he said bye and hung up first. i felt him smiling the other side of my phone.

i turned around, my body still frozen. "uh, lucas?" i called him, he made eye contact with me and hummed as a response. "he said it was fine"

he smiled widely, and looked down at my hand. he grabbed them, and led me to his home. we walked through quiet streets, houses that looked the same, and strangers walking by. i didn't knew where he live.

i enjoyed the silence, the silence we made was peacefully. it didn't made it awkward, it made it relaxing.

every step we took, it was still silence. i liked how our shoes tapped against the floor, the tapping sound made it sound so nice. but the

silence broke.

i furrowed my eyebrows, i heard loud high pitched screamings and squeals. i looked at lucas, who was already looking at me. he bit his lower lip and tried his best not to laugh or smile.

"do those screams belongs to-" he chuckled, and cut me off. "chenle, yes it's him" he said, and pointed at a house that were few steps away from us. the house was white, and the roof was black. it looked pretty grunge aesthetic.

"wait, you live with him?" i asked with a surprised face.

"with them, jisung, taeyong and jungwoo" he smiled, as we walked towards the door. "what about ten?" i asked curiously.

"he lives with johnny" he answered, once he opened the door. loud screaming, and stomping went towards us. there i saw chenle running like a penguin with pink pajamas.

"hyung! oh wow, noona is here too" chenle gasped, he hugged me tightly.

"what about me?" lucas pouted, i smiled and hugged chenle back. suddenly i heard the tekken, tekken sounds. i see jisung walking towards us.

"noona, let's play tekken!" jisung said, and pushed chenle. "something smells good..." lucas muttered and furrowed his eyebrows.

"taeyong and jungwoo made cupcakes! let's eat while playing tekken!" chenle grabbed mine and lucas' hands as he dragged us to the kitchen.

[do you guys even know the game tekken? i swear i love it, it's the best game ever. but fat princess is good as well. lol you probably don't know it guys, bye]