Chapter 24 - I'll Fill You In

"You know every guy there today wanted to have you," Dimitri moaned, his lips on Rose's neck as he had her pushed up against the inside of their door. "The way you were dressed – that music. You were all but begging them to imagine fucking you milaya!"

"Not them. Never them Comrade. Just you. It's always been you," she gasped, fingers twisted in his hair. "It will always be you," she said, guiding his mouth back to her own.

Dimitri pulled Rose against him, moving back towards the bed. The backs of his knees against the mattress, his lips left hers just long enough for him to pull off his shirt – her doing likewise with her own. Lips joining together again she was undoing his pants, working by feel. He was already rock-hard with excitement – so she teased him a little – rubbing her hand firmly up and down against his length before unbuttoning his fly and lowering the zipper. Running her hands down his back, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of his uniform trousers and boxers, pulling downwards – running her hands over his tight firm bare backside as she did so.

His cock sprung free from the confines of pants and boxers - standing to attention between them. Reaching between them Rose wrapped her small hand around him firmly, pumping up and down.

Breaking her lips away from Dimitri's, Rose pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed, sinking to her knees in front of him. It took him a moment to appreciate what she meant to do – but when he did, he moved to sit on the very edge, opening his legs wide to allow Rose to kneel between them. He leaned back on one hand on the mattress, looking down over his chest and abs to where she was lowering her head into his lap.

"Fuck Roza," he hissed as she dropped her lips to him, taking the head of his cock into her hot wet mouth, sucking lightly.

Using his free hand to play with her hair, Dimitri sat there honestly thinking life couldn't get any better than this. A beautiful sexy woman he was in love with pleasuring him with her mouth. Closing his eyes Dimitri was remembering how sexy Rose had looked this morning while they were sparring – swinging that hot little body of hers around, her breasts barely encased by her crop top. And he'd been right when he'd said every guy wanted her. He could tell by the way their eyes followed her as she'd done her chin-ups afterward, the way several guys hung back after the session to wait for her to come out from her shower to walk her to class. It had given him immense satisfaction when Rose had ignored them all and walked to her next class with Viktoria.

In his lap Rose was becoming more daring, experimenting with taking him deeper and deeper into her throat. Christ! Did that woman not have a gag reflex?! Not that he was complaining. It was just so intimate. She ran her fingers up his inner thigh, taking his sack in her hand. She was sucking him hard now, using her dominant hand to pump the part of him she couldn't fit inside her gorgeous little mouth. He was gripping the bedclothes tight, forcing himself not to grab her head and push it down onto him. He wanted her to have the control – to take things as far as she wanted to – even though part of him desperately wanted to fuck her mouth.

"Christ Roza – I'm about to cum," he warned her – not wanting to do it in her mouth if she was unwilling. She sucked him even harder taking him as deep as she could as he released his load down her throat. The feeling of her swallowing his cum was luscious - he couldn't help a soft moan. Combined with the act itself it was all so hedonistic. Pulling away and releasing his manhood from her lips Rose smiled up at him.

"I thought you deserved that after this morning."

Getting up from her knees, she leaned down and kissed his mouth hungrily. He could taste himself on her lips, but he didn't mind it. It tasted the way sex smelled. They were still kissing when they became aware of voices approaching outside the door. Dimitri was on his feet and clothed in no time, Rose quickly putting her shirt back on. She grabbed her phone out of her back pocket, texting something quickly before sitting on one of the armchairs and picking up an apple from the side table taking a bite. Dimitri swept his eyes around the room, straightening the coverlet on the bed, checking to make sure there was nothing obviously Rose's left out in sight, and trying to look like he hadn't just had a blow job from a scorching hot, sexy woman.