Chapter 95 - I Like You Dude, But...

"I knew it would be you," Eddie said with a small smile. He was disappointed but doing his best not to show it.

Rose shook his hand but then changed her mind pulling him into a long firm hug. "You made me work for it, Castile," she laughed, stretching her sore muscles. It had taken her eleven minutes, but she'd taken him out.

"So now you get to take on the Russian God," Eddie teased, still panting slightly from their exertions. "Are you worried?"

"Nope," Rose laughed. "I know him too well to be scared," she teased.

"You really do, don't you?" Eddie mused. "It's hard to remember there was a time when you weren't his. That there was a time before the two of you had even met. You just seem so perfect together."

Rose smiled. "I know. But you're the one who brought him back to me. I'll always owe you for that."

"You don't owe me anything. Everything happens for a reason, Rose," Eddie said, his eyes flicking across to where Vika was sitting with her brother, their friends and Rose's parents.

"You're in love with her, aren't you?"

"Big time," Eddie said with a sad smile. "I almost wish I wasn't. Our chances of seeing each other after next week aren't great."

"Seize the day, Castile," Rose said looking at him carefully. "And if I can help, I will."

"I hope so, Rose. I'm counting on it," Eddie said, giving her a last hug and walking across to their group lifting his hands and shrugging his shoulders as if to say 'well I tried.'

Rose followed smiling, dropping down next to Dimitri. "So any hints about this next one, Comrade?" she asked cheekily. "I've heard he can be a real brute!"

"Really? I heard he was a softie and crazy in love with his beautiful wife."

"Is that so?" Rose replied.

"It is, Roza," Dimitri smiled, pulling her against him for a kiss. "Come on – let's give them what they want to see," he said standing up and putting his hand out to help Rose up. They were standing side by side when Dimitri pulled his TShirt over his head, dropping it onto the grass beside Lissa. He then undid the tie at the waistband of his workout pants, dropping them to reveal a pair of soft denim cutoff shorts that he wore around the unit when it was just the two of them. They hung low on his hips, and while they were almost knee length, they showed Dimitri's abs and fantastic back to perfection as well as his lower legs. Rose liked it when he wore them as she claimed they 'did things to her.'

"What are you doing, Comrade?" Rose gasped.

"Just getting into my fighting gear," Dimitri laughed. "You might not have noticed, but it's hot." He was right. It was unseasonably warm for this time of year.

"It's like 75 degrees. 80 tops!"

"I know. Boiling," Dimitri said with a wink. He was going to fight like this to try and distract her.

Two could play at that game, Rose thought, stripping out of her gym pants and TShirt revealing a skin-tight pair of mid-thigh gym shorts and a tight crop top sports bra.

"See something you like the look of?" she teased, taking in Dimitri's surprised look.

"Oh, baby. I love the look of what I see," Dimitri growled, pulling her against his hips, tipping her chin up towards him and kissing her hard while running his hands possessively down her back and onto her bottom. Whoa! Dimitri had never been so openly sexual in public, and especially in front of her parents!