Chapter 105 - The Future We're Building

"Oh thank God!" Dimitri gasped, closing the door to Rose's old dorm room. By some miracle, they'd made it there unobserved.

"Well, I don't think I've left anything here," Rose teased, looking around the completely vacant room. The entire place had been stripped clean, and every surface was empty. The single metal bed had a bare mattress and a coverless pillow. There was no sign Rose Hathaway had ever lived there.

Dimitri grabbed his wife around the waist, stepping towards her.

"This is where I first slept beside you," Dimitri murmured, closing his eyes and rubbing the side of his face against hers.

"It was," Rose agreed breathlessly.

"This is where I first woke up with you in my arms," he continued.

"Yes," Rose agreed.

"This is the first place at St. Vladimir's where I made love with you."

"I remember, Comrade."

"So many firsts, here," Dimitri whispered. "Maybe we should also make it the site of a last?"

"Last, Comrade?" Rose asked, playing dumb.

"Maybe the last place I make love to you as a Novice?" Dimitri sounded hopeful.

"And you say I have a one-track mind," Rose teased, leaning up to kiss her husband. "We'll have to be quiet – it wouldn't do to get caught..."

Dimitri laughed, walking over to the lights, he turned them off, opening the block out blind at the window. He opened the window, letting a fresh cool breeze into the slightly airless room. It was around 9 pm. Outside the campus was starting to come alive. Moroi were crossing the lawn to visit feeders, students were going to see their visiting families in the Guest Quarters. "I never realized the view was so good from up here," Dimitri murmured.

Looking at it with fresh eyes, Rose supposed it was. The side of her old dorm building faced out onto a large open grassed area. The Guest Quarters were to one side, the gym opposite but a little to the right, the pond between it and the Guest Quarters. On the right-hand side was the admin building.

Her old room was on the third floor. Before she'd left for Russia she'd shared the entire floor with Meredith and Chelsea; the only other two senior female Novices at that time. Their rooms were down the other end of the hall, so she'd basically had this entire end of the corridor to herself. The isolation was one of the things that had made it so easy for Dimitri to visit her room late at night when she'd been having the nightmares after Spokane.

Dimitri stood behind Rose as she looked out the window, kissing and nipping the back of her neck. Running his hands up under her shirt to caress her breasts, Rose sighed, enjoying the feeling of Dimitri's large calloused hands on her soft, smooth skin.

"That feels good," she murmured, sighing again as he pulled her harder against him.

"I'm glad," Dimitri murmured, kissing her neck and rolling one of her nipples between his long supple fingers.

Rose closed her eyes and gasped a little, only for Dimitri to start grinding his hardness against her from behind. She pushed back against him, rocking her hips. With one hand still under her shirt, Dimitri positioned the other around her waist, holding her hips firmly in place, tight and hard against him. His lips were still on her neck, licking and kissing that spot beneath her ear that excited her.

"I want to have you right here," he whispered into her ear. "I want to take you in front of the open window."

Rose groaned softly in excitement. She knew with the dorm room lights off, the way the building was positioned, and the illumination in the space below, she and Dimitri would be completely obscured by darkness. Even if they looked up, no one on the ground would be able to see them. But the idea of it was arousing. Dangerous. Her Russian God was right. She did like it when they did things that were just a little bit naughty.