Chapter 20

AIZEN POV

Shit!

Damn!

Fuck! 

This is Erica bitch fault. Kung hindi lang siya biglang sumolpot sa opisina ko at bigla nalang nanghahalik hindi sana to mangyayari. Fuck that bitch! If christie will leave me. I swear to god I will wring his neck until she will lost her breath. Damn!

Love misinterpret that kiss. It was unexpected, I never found it coming. I was caught on guard! That is why love enter my office she saw us. I was back to my senses when love drop the food to the floor.

When I look at her. I saw in her eyes she was hurt. That moment I realize erica is kissing me infront of love, I instantly push erica.

I try to apologize to her but she just cut me off and then she leave. I look at to erica who's standing beside me. I slap her hard. I don't care if she is a girl or she will file a case against me, such a bitch! I warn her that I don't want to see her face again or else mas worst pa sa pagsampal ang gagawin ko sa kanya.

 I followed love but she's gone already and that fucking taxi driver take my love away from me and it makes me more angry! I call my butler rob to trace my love and I found out she is in greenbelt 5. So I drive to the mall as fast as I could. When I am already in the mall her GPS was gone, I cant trace her. Bulshit I cant trace her!

So I decided to room around the mall, Im sure she's still here. Habang naghahanap ako sa kanya I feel I have to pee so I go to the nearest restaurant. While walking towards to the cr, I found a familiar man who is hugging a girl and the portrait of the girl is familiar too. I just ignore it I have to be hurry. 

Nang nasaloob na ako ng CR may naalala ako, that man? 

Verdammt!

Dali dali akong lumabas sa CR. When I got out I saw love who's halfway running going out to the restaurant with that guy and when she look back our eyes met.

Nag igting ang panga ko sa galit. Kinoyum ko ang kamao ko. I want to kill that bastard. He take christie away from me fuck!

NO ONE! I MEAN NO ONE CAN TAKE MY LOVE AWAY FROM ME NO ONE! SHE IS MINE, MINE ALONE! 

Sinondan ko sila at mukhang alam nilang sinondan ko sila, tumakbo sila palayo. Alam kong sa parking lot ang punta nila so I use the shortcut way going to parking lot. I saw her and that guy  going to a black audi car. I run towards to love, when she was halfway to open the car door I grab her towards me and hold her so tight.

YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY TO ME LOVE YOU CANT THIS TIME. 

=====

CHRIS POV

Nahabol niya kami ni bess. Ramdam ko ang napakahigpit niyang yakap saakin, parang pinaramdam niya saakin na ayaw niya akong mawala pero ayaw kung maniwala baka acting lang niya to.

"Ano ba boss bitawan mo nga ako!" singhal ko sa kanya

"No love! no you can't leave me love you can't"

"Baliw ka na boss, sabi bitaw ehh. Alam ko naman na pinaglalaruan mo lang ako kaya boss pakawalan mo ako"  alam ko malapit na naman akong umiyak.

"I SAID NO! BECAUSE IF I RELEASE YOU YOU WILL RUN AWAY FROM AGAIN AND I WILL NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES LOVE, NOT A CHANCE!" sigaw niya. 

Nagulat naman ako sa sinabi niya. Ayaw ko paring umasa.

"Pwede ba boss pabayaan mo na ako, pwede ba?!" naiyak na talaga ako.

"Hey man! just release her and dont shout at her!" galit galitan rin sabi ni bess. Thanks bess!