Part 9

Bellamy was in the guest bedroom packing up his things getting ready to leave. His flight left that night at 11.  Octavia knocked on the door before peeping her head in. "Hey you." Bellamy smiled zipping up his suit case. Even after the argument they had, he didn't have the heart to keep the anger going. Even if she was mad at him, he wouldn't hold anything against her, he'd lost too much time with her already. "Hi." Octavia walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. "Listen, Im really sorry. I didn't mean to go crazy the other day. Its just you're my little sister, and i've always had to protect you and I always will." He told her, taking a seat beside her. "I know. I'm sorry too. I should've told you." She smiled and gave him a hug.  "But I did talk to him, and I trust him, and im not asking you to trust him but please, trust me." She pulled back and he nodded. "Okay.. but if he hurts you. I swear I'll pop his head off." He chuckled and Octavia rolled her eyes with a little laugh. "I'm going out to pick up a few things before I leave, need anything?" He asked her curiously getting off the bed. "Can you pick up some dog food for me please, Oh! and ice cream!"

Bellamy ran into target to get dog food and ice cream  along with other things. The target here was much different from the one back home and he ended up getting lost in the toy aisle.  Bellamy had to take a second look when he saw the familiar face walk down the same aisle. Lincoln standing in front of a haunch office barbies, holding a my little pony doll. Bellamy walked over to him. "Um, hey." He waved to the guy. "oh. Hi." Lincoln looked up, mentally preparing himself for a stay away from my sister talk. "You always go pink pony shopping?" Bellamy asked raising an eyebrow. "Huh?" Lincoln looked down confused and then realizes he was holding a My Little Pony doll. "Oh this right. Um yeah when I have the spare time." He shrugged sarcastically attempting to make a joke but was quick to speak again. "Its my nieces birthday Tuesday." He informed him. "Ahh makes sense." Bellamy nodded. "So about the other night... Im sorry. It wasn't right of me to assume things. I had no right to act like that. " Bellamy said, clearly a struggle to apologize but he did it. "I understand, shes your sister and I guess you were right to call me out like that. Its no secret that I have a history. But Im not a bad person and I would never let anything bad happen to Octavia. I give you my word." Lincoln reassured. "Thank you... I still don't like you. But my sister does, shes happy with you. You bring out the sparkle In her eyes. This whole time I was trying to find out what was different about her. She seemed happy and full of life. She hasn't been this happy in 15 years. You brought out that sparkle. Don't take it away. I swear I'll make you sorry you even touched her." Bellamy stated, giving him a look before walking off.

Octavia was sitting on the floor in the living room playing with peanut when Bellamy walked back in. "Hey." He said closing the door. Peanut ran over to him jumping up and down all excited. "Hey puppy puppy." Bellamy scratched her head. "Alright. I got you food." He walked over and placed the bag of food and stuff on the counter.. "Thank youuuuu." Octavia said before beginning to put everything away.

That night Bellamy and Octavia drove to the airport. They were the last ones standing in the waiting area when the call for his flight went off. "I'm gonna miss you." Octavia frowned. "I'm gonna miss you too." Bellamy said. "Tell Clarke I say hi." Octavia smiled, trying to hold the tears back. "I don't like Lincoln... But I do trust you. Just be careful, your heart will tell you what's right." Bellamy tells her. She smiled and hugged him tightly. "I love you big brother." She mumbled as he squeezed her. "I love you too O." 'Last Call for flight 163 to Orlando.' Octavia kept the smile on her face when Bellamy pulled back. He kissed her forehead and then stepped back. "I'll see you soon."

Octavia drove back to her apartment, a little sad but was greeted with peanut, making her smile a little more. She made sure to feed her before walking to her room and stripping her clothes, flopping in bed. Peanut hopped up and laid at her feet. They both fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, Octavia woke up to something licking her face. She squirmed around and finally opened her eyes. "Eww peanut. Go away." She pushed the dog to the end of the bed. She unplugged her phone and turned it on.

B- Home safely. Already miss you :(
L- Hey. Call me when you wake up.

Octavia taps in her password and goes to contacts finding Lincoln's name and calling him.

"Hey, what's up." She smiled when he answered.
"Morning Sleepy head, So it's Annabelle's birthday on Tuesday and we are having a small dinner. She's been asking about you a lot and she asked me to ask you if you would come. You really don't have to, it's not a big deal." He explained, octavia chuckled a little, rolling over in bed and smiled. "No, it'll be fun. I'd love to go!"
"You sure?" Lincoln asked. "Of course.. I'll be there." She reassured. "Thank you. She would have been so pissed at me if you said no..." he teased. "Well. You're welcome—Hey Linc, I'll talk to you later. This dog just farted and I think she needs to go for a walk. Oh my gawdddd." Octavia groaned and held her breath.She could hear Lincoln laughing on the other end. "ok go have fun. I'll talk to you later."

Octavia hung up the phone and ran downstairs pulling on a sweater and slid into her flip flops. "Peanutttt come here!" She yelled grabbing her leash. The dog came flying down the stairs and over to the door excited for her walk.

That night, Lincoln was at home laying on the couch watching tv when his phone rang. He answered and was shocked to hear who it was. He kept his mouth shut. He didn't say a word, he just listened. "I know you can hear me. So you better listen closely. You have unfinished business with us. And ah... I know you've been.... involved with someone. She's pretty. You sure she loves you? Do you really love her. If you don't cooperate, we will take things from you. That's a pretty good deal. I'm being generous with you. Oh. And the rules still stand, don't tell anyone. Or you know what will happen. I'll see you Tuesday night. Sundown sharpe..."And with that he hung up. Lincoln still had the phone to his ear in shock. He knew this was going to come up.