Part 20

Lincoln and Octavia are back on there way to Florida with the dog and all their things.

The whole ride on the plane, Lincoln was quiet.

"Everything alright?" Octavia looks over at him. "Yea." He nods smiling slightly. "You sure." She asks fiddling with the chain around her neck. "Don't worry." He kisses the top of her head.

After landing, picking up some McDonald's to eat, and stopping by to say hi to Bellamy and Clarke, Lincoln and Octavia drive to the beach house and settle in. "It's beautiful here." Octavia smiles looking out the window. "I'm going to go check if the internet and electricity work." Lincoln walks to the back room.

Octavia nods and walks to the kitchen over to the counter reaching for her phone but accidentally knocks stuff on the floor. "Damn it." She grunts as she leans down to pick up the stuff.

She picks up Lincolns wallet and everything that has fallen out. 1$ bills, bank card, his visa and a plane ticket. She's a about to put it back in but stops reading it. A one way plane ticket. A ticket out of the county... far away. "What the?" Octavia stares at it standing up confused.

"Okay, everything's all good. Internet and electricity." Lincoln says walking over. Octavia's still staring at the ticket. "What's this." Octavia asks holding back tears. "Nothing. It's nothing." He grabs the ticket and his wallet and puts it in his pocket. "You are leaving? Where you planning on telling me? Or were you just gonna leave?" Octavia asks looking up. "No Octavia." Lincoln starts but she cuts him off. "I-I need some air." She pushes him back and walks out the door.

Octavia walks down the beach thinking. Thoughts are rushing through her head like crazy. Lincoln would never just leave... would he? He loves her. They had a plan.

She goes through it and accepts the fact he lied to her. She is going to go back and talk to him. Get the story. Maybe she is completely wrong and just misunderstood the situation.

She takes a deep breathe before walking back in. She opens the door and steps in. Her heart almost drops when she looks up to find Lincoln standing there holding some other girl. Their lips interlocking and their bodies closely touching. "What the fuck!?" Octavia gasps.

The girl pulls back and slightly smiles as she passes Octavia out the door. Lincoln turns around rubbing the back of his neck not saying anything. "Who was that." Octavia asks not holding back her tears this time. "She's no one." Lincoln shrugs. "You were gonna leave without telling me..." Octavia says coming to realization. Lincoln looks away not answering. "How could you do that! How could you do that to me! I thought we were in this together." Octavia cries.

Lincoln says quiet not answering her. "WHY WON'T YOU TALK! Are you scared? WELL FINE." Octavia wipes her face. "Have fun fucking your new friend." She grabs his wallet and walks out the door.

Octavia walks 10 blocks all the way to a corner store. She walks inside and runs to the bathroom locking herself in a stall. She leans back and covers her mouth as she cries. She doesn't know what to do but she knows she can't go back. Just thinking about what just happened makes her sick to her stomach.

She stands up wiping her mouth and her tears. She walks out and washes her face and fixes herself up. She reaches back and takes out Lincolns wallet from her pocket. The only thing she took. She left her phone, her clothes, her dog, everything...

"17$ in cash, his Visa, his bank card and a one way plane ticket." She laughs slightly. "I guess I'm going to Europe."