Chapter 33

It was a Tuesday evening. Octavia was sitting at the table helping Julianna with her story and Lincoln was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

  He sets the table and they all start eating. "So how do you like the new job O?" He looks at her. "It's good, I really like it. It's been really busy the past few days but I think it's only because I'm not use to it." She says. "Yeah, it'll get easier." He says. "And what about you little munchkin." He turns to Julianna. "How's school." He asks. "Good. I played with Emma today." She told them. "That's good." Octavia smiles.

   After dinner, Octavia brings Chewy on a walk. She walks back in and sees Lincoln and Julianna snuggled on the couch together watching tv. She smiles and thinks before walking over. She walks over and leans against the couch. "Come on julianna, I'll tuck you in." Octavia tells her. "Ok." She says getting up. "Goodnight Daddy." She hugs him and gives him a kiss before walking upstairs with Octavia to her room.

    When Octavia comes back downstairs, Lincolns laying on the couch playing x box. "Push over you lil shit!" He jolts his arms using the controller. Octavia raises her eyebrow and stares at him. She starts laughing and walks over to the kitchen getting a glass of water.

      She walks back over to the living room and casually stands in front of the tv. Lincoln tries to look around here. "O!!!!" He mumbles. "Huh? Am I in your way?" She asks. "A lil bit!" He tells her. She walks closer to him and then straddles his waist sitting on top of him. "What about now?" She tilts her head. Lincoln bites his cheek and turns off his game. "You made me die." He tells her. Octavia leans down and starts kissing his neck, she breathes on it and slowly licks it. "Hmmm did I?" She whispers. Lincoln breathes heavily and swallows hard because she knows how to turn him on. "Ya." He answers her. Octavia smirks and slides her hands under his shirt and up the ripples of his abs as she sucks on his neck and collar bone.

      Octavia pulls off his shirt and starts kissing him aggressively. She slowly starts to grind on him. Lincoln bites her lip hard and let's out a quiet moan. Octavia smirks and goes harder and faster as she kisses him with all her force. Lincoln grabs onto her hips and tightly holds them against him as he struggles to stay calm and kiss her back.

     During the night, when everyone was fast asleep in bed, Julianna woke up. She sat up and didn't feel well. She twisted and turned trying to fall back asleep. She got up and quickly ran to Lincoln and Octavia's room. She climbed into their bed and fell asleep in between them.

     The next morning, Lincoln woke up with a little foot in his face. "What the?" He opened his eyes and sat up. Octavia slowly turned around half asleep. She opens her eyes slightly and sees Julianna. "Jules?" She says confused. Julianna wakes up and looks at Octavia and Lincoln. "Hey sweetie, what are you doing in here?" Lincoln asks. "I don't feel well." She sits up. Lincoln reaches over and feels her forehead. "She is kinda warm." Lincoln looks at Octavia. "Hmmm." Octavia looks at him. "I guess I can call and take the day off." Octavia says. "No, you just started this job, they need you. I can take a personal day, I'm not on probation." Lincoln says. "Are you sure?" Octavia asks. "We'll be fine. Don't worry."

    Octavia gets dressed and ready for work while Julianna lays in bed with Lincoln. Octavia walks in the room with medicine and a little medicine cup. "Ok, you're gonna have some of this to make you feel better." Octavia says. Julianna pulls the blankets over her and rolls to the other side. "No!"
"Julianna come on, I have to go please just take it." Octavia asks. "But it's yucky!" She complains. "No it'll make you feel better." Lincoln says. "No!" Julianna screams. "Julianna bastante! tomas o vas a la escuela" Octavia tells her. "Ok julianna look at me. If I take it will you take it?" Lincoln asks. Julianna comes out from the covers and and sits up nodding her head. Lincoln takes the cup from Octavia and fills it up to 1/3. He shows her and then drinks it hiding his emotion. "It's good, now your turn."  He fills it up for her and hands it to her. She hesitates but finally drinks it. She makes a discussed face and gives the cup back.

     Octavia leaves and Lincoln gets up and gets dressed while Julianna sleeps in their bed. Around lunch, Julianna walks downstairs and into the kitchen. "Hey lil monkey. How are you feeling?" He asks. "Good." She tells him. "Ok are you hungry?" He asks. She nods. "Alright go sit on the couch and I'll make you a sandwich." He tells her. Julianna walks over and crawls up on the couch, she flicks on the tv and watches a random show.

      Lincoln walks over and gives her a plate. "Thank you." She says taking the plate. After she eats and puts her plate over, she continues watching tv. All of a sudden, she sits up and throws up. Lincoln quickly walks over and helps her up and goes to the bathroom. "It's ok." He brings her to the toilet and puts her hair up in a bun. She throws up again. Lincoln rubs her back and sits with her. "Are you ok?" He asks and flushes the toilet. She nods and holds her hands out because she's full of vomit. "It's ok you can take a bath." He tells her. Lincoln turns on the water and looks at julianna. "Stay here I'll be back." He says and walks to he living room. He cleans up and walks back helping her in the bathtub.

    After Julianna gets clean, and changes into new pyjamas. Lincoln sits in the living room with her and detangles her hair. He goes through every curl and springs it. "There we go." He smiles and kisses her forehead. "All done." He tells her. "Thank you" She smiles and climbs back onto the couch.

Lincoln was in the kitchen starting super while Julianna was asleep on the couch. Khloe was asleep on the floor under Julianna. Octavia walks in and sees Julianna asleep, she smiles and walks into the kitchen to Lincoln who's cutting carrots. "Hey Daddy." She smiles and goes over wrapping her arms around him from the back. "Hey. How was work?" He asks. "Good. How was julianna." She asks leaning her head on his back. "She was ok, she threw up today around 12 but she's been asleep ever since." He tells her. " aww ok. She can take more medicine before bed." Octavia says and walks over to the other side of the kitchen reaching up to grab a cup. Lincoln dumps the carrots in the pit and puts the knife in the sink before walking over to Octavia. He knows she's too short to reach the glasses, he walks up behind her and places his hand on her hip and pushes up against her on purpose. She bites her lip when he feels him up against her ass. She knows he's doing it purposely to tease her. "You look super sexy... like professional sexy." He tells her giving her the glass. She smiles and turns around to face him. "Mmm Yeah well I'm going to change." She says. "That's too bad... I like to see you in tight clothes, this skirt is super tight." He smirks and pulls out the pin in her hair holding up her bun. Her long think black hair falls and he kisses her cheek as he cups them with his hands. Octavia laughs. "You're such a weirdo...but I love it." She smiles.

Octavia runs upstairs to change when Julianna wakes up and walks to the kitchen. "Hey sleepy head, we are gonna eat supper, do you wanna eat? I made you some soup." Lincoln tells her. She nods and walks over sitting on a chair in the dinning room. Lincoln gives Julianna her soup and some crackers and sets his and Octavia's plates down. He sits down in front of Julianna and starts eating. Octavia runs down the stairs and walks into the dinning room wearing a tank top and Lincoln's jogging pants. "Hey baby." She smiles and kisses the top of Julianna's head as she walks by and sits down. They eat supper and talk about their day.