Part 18

Lincoln and Octavia decided fly to Florida for the weekend. They are going to visit Bellamy and going to celebrate Octavia's 21st birthday.

They fly first class. "Linc." Octavia looks over at him. "Thanks for coming with me. I know you probably had things to do, but It means a lot." She smiles. "Of course. And no, I didn't have any plans besides being with you." He smiles. "I love you." She smiles. "I love you too." He smiles.

They land in Florida early in the morning and they get a taxi to the hotel. They unpack and eat breakfast before making their way to Bellamy's.

*Knock Knock* Bellamy opens the door to Lincoln and Octavia. "Hey!" He says smiling widely. Clarke walks over and to everyone's surprise, she has a big belly. "Omg! You're pregnant!" Octavia squeals and runs over giving her a hug. "Yep! Almost 8 months." Clarke smiles. "Nobody told me?!" Octavia turns around frowning at Bellamy. "We wanted it to be a surprise." Bellamy chuckles.

"So how've you been Baby O." Clarke smiles sitting down on the couch. "Good. I've missed hanging out with you guys." Octavia looks up at her brother. "You guys should move to Florida. It would be so fun. There's some beautiful houses here and the ocean is so close." Clarke tells her. "Yeah" She smiles and looks down. Lincoln sees Octavia when she nods looking down. He frowns and looks back because he knows she would love to stay.

They hung out the rest of the day. Bellamy and Octavia made dinner together, shepherds pie. While they were in the kitchen, Lincoln was sitting at the table. Bellamy and Octavia were laughing and teasing each other. Clarke walks over and sits with Lincoln. "You Ok?" Clarke asks. "Yeah. Yeah I'm great." Lincoln smiles. Clarke nods slightly. "Ok! I finished, dinners ready." Bellamy says walking over to them. "Heyyyyy!" Octavia comes running behind him. "I so made it." She frowns shoving past him. "Haha ya. Ok" Bellamy mouths to them covering his mouth with his hand. "I so made it" Octavia playfully hits him. "Owww" He pouts. Octavia laughs and they all go eat supper.

After dinner, Clarke and Octavia did the dishes and cleaned up. "Goodnight little tiny baby sister." Bellamy comes over and hugs Octavia. "Not for long!" She giggles and hugs him back. "So I'll see you guys tomorrow." Bellamy says. "Yep. Is abuela coming?" Octavia asks. "Yes. Oh my god. Trust me she will be here. And she started screaming at me in Spanish this morning and I hung up on her because she was scaring me." Bellamy says. "You hung up on her!" Octavia laughs. "Ya ya... bad idea. Oh well!" Bellamy walks to the door. "Bellamy aiutami!!!! No puedo dile?" Octavia squeaks in Spanish. "Ahhhh ewwww you sound just like her." Bellamy says acting scared and pushes Octavia away.

Lincoln and Octavia get back to the hotel. "Everything alright? You were quiet in the taxi." Lincoln questions. "Yeah I'm fine." Octavia looks at him and smiles sadly. Lincoln sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "You know, moving here isn't such a bad idea." Lincoln mutters. Octavia changes into shorts and a tank top and crawls into the bed. "Ya okay." Octavia says sarcastically. "I'm serious. I saw your face when Clarke was talking about it. You and Bellamy miss each other. You were so happy tonight." Lincoln says getting in bed beside her. "Lincoln, Of course I would love to move here. But I can't leave you." Octavia says looking down. "Well you wouldn't have to." Lincoln tells her. "You can't leave. You have a great job in New York. You have your sister and Annabelle. You have a life in New York!" Octavia reminds him. "You are my life."He tells Octavia placing his hand on her cheek. "I'm happy in New York with you." Octavia tells him. "There are many fires in Florida. I'm sure I can find a job. And my family has a beach house here, Niylah and Anna come all the time. We can buy a house together, the beach is so close, I know you hate your job in New York with your asshole boss. You said you wanted to work with kids right? There are plenty of daycares here. Baby, I know you want this. Don't think about me, I am totally ok with it." Lincoln tells her. Octavia smiles and lays down. "Ok." She says. "Now go to sleep 20 year old." Lincoln laughs closing the lights.