Chapter 57

Lincoln starts to panic, he's been in Spain the past 18 hours looking for his daughter. The police have sent out news reports and everyone's keeping an eye out.

Lincoln's sitting in a hotel room they gave him last night, he hasn't had a wink of sleep. He sits there with his elbows on his knees shaking his head trying to think. He's called his family and all his friends but  they haven't seen her. His phone rings and he looks down quickly checking the caller. It was Octavia. He hesitated before picking up. He let out a long sigh and answers. "Hey.." He tries to sound positive. "Hey, so everything ok? You guys getting a flight?" She asks. "No" He tells her. "What do you mean 'No'." She questions. "Babe, I haven't found her yet." Lincoln puts his head in his hands. "What?! What the fuck Lincoln! Go find her! I just left my daughter in Spain!" She yells into the phone starting to cry. "O, I've got everyone looking. Ok I promise I won't leave here with out her." Lincoln tried to calm her. "My baby, I left her. I'm a horrible mother." She puts the phone down and covers her face letting out a long scream. Lincoln painfully closes his eyes hearing her faint scream. He shakes himself off, hangs up and stands up.

Julianna jumps awake. It's dark, she can't see anything, she's blindfolded. Her hands and tied behind her back. She sits there on the cold wet floor struggling trying to squeeze her hands out of the rope. Eventually, she manages to free one hand, she quickly pulls off her blindfold and looks around. She's alone and then she remembers. She quickly pulls her phone out of her back pocket and presses her finger on the power button. "Please don't be dead." She whispers. After a minute or two, it turns on. She smiles in relief and unlocks it. She has no bars and 11%. "Seriously!" She whispers to herself. She gets up on her knees and crawls around still with one hand tied and holds the other up with her phone trying to find a signal. She gets 1 bar and reaches further. She finally gets three bars and dials Lincoln's number. She waits for it, it's ringing. All of a sudden, he grabs her hand, she gasps and her phone goes flying across the room. "No!" She squeals and let's out a cry because of how hard he's gripping her wrist. "Trying to call daddy are you? There's no signal down here honey." He twists her arm and she groans holding back her tears.

Lincoln's in his car driving when his phone rings. It connects to his car. "Hello." He answers, Nobody speaks. "Hello?" He says again. Just as he's about to hang up he hears her cry out. "Julianna!" He yells. She groans and he knows she's in pain. He quickly turns on the location tracker and starts tracking her location. It's loading and then the phone goes dead. "Hello? Jules? Fuck!" He screams and hits the window. The screen on the car goes green and a location pops up. Lincoln turns on the jps and starts driving to her location as fast as he can.

"Let go of me!" Julianna growls. "Stop fighting so hard! You still have..." He looks at his watch and then smiles at her. "2 hours to live." He informs her. Julianna stays quiet and leans against the wall.

Lincoln drives to a shed, an old abandoned place, he walks in and cautiously looks around. "Jules?!" He whispers. He trips over something and it makes a noise.

Mark looks up the stairs and smirks. "Oh I wonder who that could be. Your daddy maybe? Aww he came to save you.." He smiles and lifts up his shirt pulling out a gun. "Too bad you won't get to thank him." He smiles and walks to the stairs. "No! Please!" Julianna jumps up and tries to run after him but gets yanked back to the ground with the rope still attaches to her hand. "Stop! No!" She yells.

Mark quietly walks upstairs and over to Lincoln. Lincoln turns around and sees him. "Where's my daughter." He asks calmly. "I'll bring you to her." He says. "Marcus I swear to fucking god if you hurt her." He starts off. "Ahh ahh ahh. Come on." He grabs Lincoln, putting him in head lock holding the gun to his head and walks down the stairs. Julianna's sitting there with tears running down her cheeks. She sees them and starts crying again. "Jules it's ok." Lincoln looks at her. "Oh this is gonna be fun." Mark chuckles. "Wanna bet?" Lincoln smirks and flips him over grabbing the gun from his hand and stepping on his stomach. "Don't ever mess with my family." He punches him in the face. "Ever again!" He punches him again. "Julianna close your eyes!" Lincoln screams and punches him again. Julianna cries and shuts her eyes tightly holding her hands over her face. "That's for hurting Octavia!" He punches him again, his face bleeding. "That's for hurting my daughter!" He keeps hitting him yelling and screaming, his knuckles bleeding, blood and sweat dripping from his face. "Daddy stop! Please!" Julianna cries still not looking. Lincoln ignores her and starts attacking him, kicking him and beating him. The rage and anger pouring out of him, the rush of adrenaline making him go mad. "Don't kill him! Stop it please! Daddy no!" Julianna yells trying to stop him. Lincoln kicks him one last time and then leans down. "You deserve to be dead." He grunts and steps over him to Julianna. She hysterically crying. "Jules it's ok." Lincoln tries to reach out to her. "No." She cries flinching away keeping her hands over her face scared. "Monkey please." He whispers. Julianna slowly moves her hands away and hugs Lincoln.

    Lincoln carries Julianna back to the car and sits her down. "Stay here." He closes the door and calls the police. When they arrive, they talk to Lincoln and Marcus gets arrested. Lincoln takes out his phone and let's Octavia know everything is ok.