Chapter 26

Octavia walked downstairs from Annabelle's room with Niylah. They walked into the kitchen. Lincoln was at the dining room table with Julianna sitting on his lap, Anna was sitting beside them and some of Lincoln's friends were sitting in front of them. "Hey." Lincoln looks over at Octavia. "Hi, what are you guys doing?" Octavia asks. "Playing poker!" Julianna shouts out with a big smile on her face. Octavia looks at Lincoln and raises her eyebrow. "Chill, the girls are just helping me. They're my lucky charms" He smiles and folds his cards over revealing a full house. "Haha see we won again! High five" Lincoln high fives Anna and Jules and takes the chips from the middle.

After they ate dinner, Lincoln said goodbye to his friends and they left. The girls were playing upstairs and Octavia was helping Niylah with the dishes. Lincoln walked into the kitchen. "Um I'm going to start the car and then we'll go?" Lincoln looks to Octavia. "Mhm." Octavia nods. Lincoln walks outside and the girls come running down stairs. "Mommy can I sleep over pleaseeee" Julianna smiles. "Jules, we don't wanna bother them." Octavia says. "Pleaseee mommy." Julianna begs. "It's alright if you're ok with it." Niylah says. "You don't wanna sleep with me tonight?" Octavia says. "Well I can sleep with you tomorrow." Julianna shrugs. "Please." She says again. Octavia sighs. "Alright... I guess but you have to be a good girl." Octavia says. "Yeah!! I will! Thank you." Julianna says and hugs her. "I love you... don't forget to brush your teeth." Octavia says hugging her back. Juliana and Annabelle run off.

    Octavia looks at Niylah. "Don't worry she'll be fine." Niylah reassures her. "She's never slept out before." Octavia says. "I am right here if she needs anything and besides this is good for you and Lincoln. It gives you a chance to talk alone." Niylah says. "I know... thanks Niy." Octavia smiles and hugs her. "Everything's gonna be alright. Just follow your heart." Niylah tells her.

     Octavia walks outside and gets in the car. "Where's Julianna?" Lincoln asks confused. "She wanted to sleep over. I'm going to pick her up tomorrow." Octavia says. "That's good she'll have fun." Lincoln nods and starts driving. "Lincoln..." Octavia fidgets with her fingers looking out the window. "Mhm." Lincoln looks over to her. "I think we are gonna stay with you.... I think julianna really likes you." Octavia says. "Yeah? You think...I want her to like me." He smiles looking back at the road. "You two are so much alike." She smiles. Lincoln pulls up to the house and looks at her. "She's so much like you too." He smiles.

    They walk inside and Octavia goes over scratching Khloe. I'm going to take a shower, make yourself at home. It is your home." Lincoln smiles and runs upstairs to the bathroom. Octavia smiles and walks to the spare room changing into a tank top and shorts. She brushes her hair out and looks at herself in the mirror.

     Lincoln gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist. He walks over and sticks his head into the spare room and looks at Octavia. "Goodnight." He says. "Goodnight." She smiles back. Lincoln walks back to his room and Octavia crawls into bed. She lays on her side staring at the wall for a while. She tosses and turns trying to fall asleep but she can't.

Octavia gets up and quietly walks to Lincolns room. She stands at the door frame looking at him hesitating. "Octavia?" Lincoln says sleepily. Octavia walks over to his bed and crawls into it cuddling up against him. She wraps her arms around him and nuzzles her face in his neck. "Just hold me tight." Octavia whispers. Lincoln wraps his arms around her kissing the top of her head without saying anything.

The next morning, Lincoln wakes up still holding Octavia. She's peacefully asleep laying against his warm body. Octavia wakes up and looks at Lincoln. "Good morning Sleepy head" He smiles. "Morning." She smiles back. "Did you sleep well last night?" Lincoln asks. "Actually, I have never slept better." Octavia sits up a little facing Lincoln. Lincoln brings his hand to her face and feels her soft cheeks. "You didn't mumble or squirm at all." He says smiling wildly.

Octavia crawls on top of Lincoln straddling his waist and starts kissing him aggressively. Lincoln kisses her and slides his hands up her thighs. He slides his fingers up her shorts and under her underwear. Octavia holds his face and continues kissing him. She pulls off her shorts and starts grinding on him. Lincoln holds her waist and bites her lip hard when she starts moving against him. Octavia stops and leans her forehead against his. "Fuck, I missed you." Lincoln says breathing heavy. Octavia smiles and bites her lip. Lincoln kisses her cheek before flipping her over onto her back. He pulls off her shirt and starts kissing down her neck and stomach. He comes back up and looks at Octavia. She smiles and holds his face. Lincoln slowly kisses her as he brings his hands down to her waist and plays with her underwear teasing her. Octavia giggles and pulls back from the kiss. "Linc, stop itttt." She tells him. "Hmm what do you want" He looks at her. "I want you..." She whispers in his ear.