Chapter 58

Lincoln pulled up into the driveway. The front door flew open and Octavia came running out. Julianna opened the passenger side door and ran out, jumping into Octavia's arms. Octavia held her so tight, squeezing her as tears fell from her eyes. She kisses her head and stroked her hair back. "Are you ok?" She asks worried. "I'm ok." Julianna nuzzles herself into Octavia. "I love you so much." Octavia tells her and Julianna smiles widely. Jayden comes running out. "Jules!" His smile grows. Octavia puts her daughter down and let's her give her brother a hug. Lincoln smiles leaning against the car watching them. Octavia slowly walks over to him and wraps her arms around his neck. Lincoln pulls her close hugging her.  Octavia pulls her head back and reaches up kissing his lips softly. "Told you We'd be back." He mumbles. Octavia just smiles against his lips and closes her eyes released. "Thank you." She whispers.

They all walk into the house and hug again. "I misses you buddy!" Lincoln picks him up and Jayden hugs him tightly. Julianna hugs Octavia again. "So Can we stay home from school tomorrow?" Jayden smiles widely. Lincoln and Octavia chuckle and roll their eyes. "No, you guys have missed enough. It's back to school tomorrow. You guys should go upstairs and get ready. We will be up in a second." Octavia tells them stroking Julianna's hair.

Julianna and Jayden walk upstairs and get ready for bed. Lincoln walks into their rooms and kisses them goodnight. Octavia says goodnight to them as well, when she walks into Julianna's room, she gives her a huge hug. Julianna giggles. "Mom. Mommy! You're squishing me." She squirms around. "I'm sorry. I just missed you." She lets her go and pushes her curly hair behind her ear. "I missed you too." She smiles. Lincoln watches them leaning against the door frame. Octavia looks back at him and smiles. "Oooo my monkeys." He walks over and hugs them both. "Oo oo ahh ahh." Julianna giggles and Lincoln tickles her side. "Yes my little baby monkey you're funny." He chuckles. Julianna squeals and laughs. Lincoln smiles and kisses her head. "Alright goodnight silly." He strokes her forehead and tucks her in. "Night night." Julianna smiles at both of them. Octavia jumps onto Lincolns back and looks back at Julianna. "Night night Monkey friend." She giggles. Lincoln flicks off the light and walks out of Julianna room holding Octavia on his back.

He walks downstairs and let's her down on the couch. "Thank youuu mi amor." She smiles. "De nada." He plops down beside her. Octavia cuddles up to him, wrapping her arms around his torso. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too." He smiles playing with her hair. "That was a hell of a trip." Lincoln sighs. "Oh yeah..... Linc, can you, can you tell your family I'm sorry. I feel horrible, I acted like a bitch." She mumbles. "O, no you didn't. You had every right to be upset, I know it was a long week. I'm sorry. But trust me, they love you. They always talk about you." Lincoln smiles. Octavia nods and smiles slightly. "You think Jules is ok?..." She asks sliding her hand under his shirt feeling his abs. "Yes, she's strong. She is ok." Lincoln says. "What did you do." Octavia asks. Lincoln sighs and looks at her. "I beat him up.... I lost it. I think that's what scared her." He says  in a lower tone. Octavia bites her lips and looks at him frowning a little. "You did it to protect her. She knows that."
  "I know. I just, I didn't want her to see that part of me." He tells her. "Linc, you are a good person that would do anything for your family." Octavia tells him. "Hmmmm. I love you." He says and smiles. Octavia smiles widely and snuggles into him. "I love you more." She teases. "Never in a million years." He squeezes her into his arms and kisses her head. "I love you more than you can imagine to be possible." He kisses her cheek a bunch of times. Octavia giggles and pulls her face away. "Taviaaa." Lincoln whispers into her ear. "Hmmm?" She mumbles back. "Let's have another baby." He smirks playing with the sides of her pants. "Hell no!" She smacks his hands away and rolls off him. Lincoln chuckles and watches her. "Whattt we make cute babies." He tells her. "Yes but I'm old now. They took my youth away. I use to be pretty and sexy now....I'm a mom of two let's not make it three. Are you trying to ruin our sex life more?!" Octavia raises her eyebrow. "It's not ruined!" He pouts. "We are barley alone. Imagine 3 things running around!" Octavia tells him. Lincoln laughs and shakes his head. "You're insane. Come on let's go to bed." He gets up and holds out his hand for her. "You love it." Octavia giggles pulling on his arm to get up. "Mhmmm." Lincoln says flicking off the lights as they walk up the stairs to their bedroom. "Don't mhmmm me." Octavia slaps his arm. "Ouchie!!! Octavia!" Lincoln looks at her. "Haha you're such a baby." She giggles and flips into bed. "Am not." He lays beside her.

    It's quiet for a long moment. It's dark In the house, the kids fast asleep, Octavia cuddled up close to Lincoln.
"Thank you." Lincoln whispers. "For what?" Octavia questions. "For knocking on my door that night... " Lincoln tells her. Octavia smiles and intertwines their hands together. "That was a horrible day.... My it also happens to be the best day of my life."