Chapter 42

It was Sunday morning and everyone was asleep. Octavia wakes up and gets out of bed. She walks downstairs, makes a coffee and sits outside.

The patio door opens and Jayden walks out. "Good morning" Octavia smiles at him. "Morning." He smiles and goes over to sit beside her. She runs her hands through his black curly hair. "Did you sleep well?" She asks. He nods. "Can I go to Conners today?" He asks. "I'll ask daddy if we're doing anything. If not then yes of course." She smiles and kisses his cheek. "Ok." He wipes his cheek and goes back inside.

After Octavia's coffee she walks back inside and goes upstairs. She passes Julianna's room and sees her fast sleep in bed still. She goes to her room and sees Lincoln stretched out in bed snoring. "Huh..." She walks back down to Jayden. "Jayden, you want me to bring you to your friends house?" She asks. "Daddy said yes." He walks over. "Ok I'm changing the rules. Mommys the boss of the house now." She smiles at him. Jayden raises an eyebrow and stares at her. "Ok let's just go." She walks outside to the car. Jayden gets in and buckles up. Octavia drives him over and drops him off.

Octavia gets back to a quiet house. She walks upstairs and Lincoln and Julianna are both still asleep. "Ok that's it." She goes downstairs and grabs two pans and walks back upstairs. She starts smashing them together. She walks past Julianna's room and then to her room over Lincolns head. He quickly grabs the pans and opens his eyes. Julianna comes stomping into their room. "HELLO!" She screams. "Well hello to you too my sunshine." Octavia smiles and gives a little wave. "Ugh!" She groans and walks back to her room slamming her door. "Better be getting dressed!" Octavia yells. Lincoln flips her onto the bed and wraps her in all the blankets. "Lincoln!!!" She try's squirming away. "Shhhh." He says and then cuddles her closing his eyes again. "Ugh!" She groans annoyed.

That afternoon, Lincoln was outside washing the cars and his motorcycle. Julianna walks out of the garage. "Hey Jules. Whatcha doing." He asks putting the hose away. "Nothing. I'm bored." She sighs. "You wanna go on a ride with me?" He looks back at his bike. "Sure!" She smiles. "Ok just go get your jacket on." Lincoln tells her. "Okay." She runs inside.

Octavia's sitting on the couch reading when she flys by. "Woah Where are you going?" She asks putting her book down. "Daddy's bringing me on his bike." She says. "W-wha!?" She jumps off the couch and goes outside. "Linchoe!" She frowns crossing her arms walking over to him. "Hey baby." He smiles at her. "You're going on a ride WITHOUT ME?!" She looks at him. He laughs. "I'm bringing Julianna." He says putting on his jacket. "Ugh. Fine, but you owe me a ride." She pouts. "Ok." He pecks her lips. Julianna walks out and over to them. "Have fun, be careful don't go to fast Linc!" She squints at him. "Don't worry." He gets on and starts it. "Mhm." She watches Julianna get on. "Ready?" He asks. "Yes." She nods holding onto him. 

     Lincoln brings her around the city, they go for Ice cream and then he brings her to the park.

   Octavia drove over to pick up Jayden and when she got back, Lincoln and Julianna were driving in as well. Julianna hops off and hands Lincoln her helmet. "Thanks for coming with me monkey." He smiles. "Thank you for taking me." She hugs him. Octavia gets out of the car with Jayden. "Hey guys did you have fun." Octavia asks. "Yesss." Julianna nods. "Did you have fun with your friend Jay?" Lincoln asks. "Yeah." He nods.  "So I was thinking we could all go out for supper tonight?" Lincoln looks at Octavia. "Sure that's cool." Octavia says opening the door. "Ooo! Can we go to Applebee's!" Julianna asks. "Yess! Applebees!" Jayden says happily. "Yeah alright." Lincoln says.

    That night, they went to Applebee's. "Julianna get off your phone." Octavia says. "Just a second." She says and giggles looking at her phone." Julianna now." Octavia says. Julianna ignores her. Lincoln reaches over and grabs her phone from her hands and puts it in his pocket. "Hey!" She looks up at Lincoln. "Watch It young lady." He snaps back. She slouches back in her chair.

     After their food arrives, they eat and talk. "Anna!" Jayden stands up and runs over to Annabelle who's walking in. Octavia turns around and sees her. "Hey! What are you doing here." She gets up and hugs her. "Im home for the week. Exams are done and uncle Linc said I'd find you guys here." She says hugging her back. "Ohhh we missed you." She smiles and kisses her cheek. Annabelle smiles and walks over hugging Julianna and then Lincoln. She sits down and joins them for the rest of dinner.

      After they say goodbye and go home, Julianna and Jayden get ready for bed because it's a school night. Octavia walks into each of their rooms and kisses them good night after Lincoln.

     Octavia's laying on the couch almost asleep when Lincoln walks over to her. "You coming to bed." He asks turning off all the lights. She mutters something still with her eyes closed. He walks over to her and gently picks her up. She wraps her arms around his neck and leans against his chest. He walks up all the stairs and into their room placing her down and tucks her in then kissing her forehead. He pulls off his shirt and goes on the other side getting into bed falling asleep as well.