Part 19

Octavia slowly wakes up to the bright sunlight shining into the hotel room. She yawns and flips onto her side. "Happy Birthday Beautiful." Lincoln smiles laying on his side. "Thank you." Octavia mumbles stretching. "So how does it feel to be 21." Lincoln asks. "Mmm. The same." She smiles. "You can legally go to a club now!" Lincoln laughs. "Yeah. You should bring me." Octavia says sitting up. "Maybe I will." He says. "Good." Octavia smiles and leans over kissing him. She pushes him down and swings her legs over him but instead of staying she hops off the bed.

Lincoln and Octavia get ready and head to Bellamy's house. They get there and walk inside. "Mi amourrrrrrr" Octavia's grandmother comes running over and hugs her. "Ayeee Hi abuelita." Octavia mumbles struggling in the hug. Bellamy walks over. "Abuela! Tranquilo Let her breathe!" Bellamy says pulling her back. "Gosh Bellamy. I'm giving my granddaughter a hug!" She says. "It's ok It's ok." Octavia laughs. "Abuelita This is Lincoln, my boyfriend." She takes Lincoln's arm. "Oh Hi boyfriend of my granddaughter. Lo juro por Dios, es mejor que nunca lastimes a mi hija o te prepares para asistir a tu funeral, ¡me oyes! " She starts yelling and Octavia raises her eyebrows backing up taking Lincoln and turning around. "Oooookay. We are just going to go over here now." She says walking away. Lincoln holds in his laugh and follows Octavia.

The rest of the day, Octavia greeted people and thanked them for coming. They opened gifts and had dinner. Octavia told Bellamy and Clarke that her and Lincoln planed on moving to Florida and they were ecstatic.

Clarke is due in a few weeks so soon there will be a mini Bellamy running around. "I'm so happy you guys decided to stay here." Clarke says. "When do you guys move?" Bellamy asks. "Well Lincoln's sister has a beach house so we are going to pack and come down and look for a house." Octavia smiles. "That's great." Bellamy smiles.

"I'll see you next week." Octavia says hugging Bellamy goodbye. "Text me when your flight landed and you're home safely." Bellamy tells her. "I will." Octavia smiles and hugs Clarke. Lincoln says goodbye as well and they go back to the hotel. After they finishing packing up, Lincoln walks out onto the balcony. Octavia walks out and stands beside him. "Hey." She says quietly. "Hey monkey." He smiles. "Whatcha doing out here." She asks. "Just looking at the starts." He says looking up at the dark sky. "They are pretty over here." Octavia says looking up.

Lincoln reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a small box with a little bow on it. "Happy Birthday." He hands it to her. Octavia smiles and looks at him as she opens it. She gasps and smiles. "It's beautiful Lincoln." She stares at the silver necklace. It's a small chain with 2 hoops intertwined. "They're circles and a circle never ends. Just like my love for you." He smiles and takes the necklace out. "Just remember... no mater where we are. Even if we aren't together. I will always love you." Lincoln says as she lifts her hair and he clasps it together in the back. "I won't ever take it off." She smiles. "Promise." He smiles. "I promise." She smiles and hugs him. "Thank you."