Chapter 52

"Ok so we are going to spend a week with my abuela and abuelo and then next week we go to a resort." Lincoln tells the kids. "Oh you forgot the part where there's going to be 20000 people randomly walking in and out." Octavia tells him. "Yes it's gonna be great." He smiles widely.

They arrive at his grandparents house and you can here the loud music playing already and all Lincoln's cousins and aunts and uncles waiting. "Please just be good little children." Octavia smiles at them a little stressed. They look at her weirded out. Lincoln happily gets out of the car and starts hugging people. When Octavia gets out with the kids random people start hugging and kissing them. Lincoln walks back over to Octavia and the kids. "Abuela this is Octavia. I think you've met her once before." He tells her. "Ahh sí bellisima!" She kisses her cheek and Octavia smiles. "And this is my daughter Julianna and my son Jayden." He shows her and they both stay close to Octavia shyly. She kisses them and they all go inside.

After they eat supper, a bunch more people show up. Octavia's sitting in the room with the kids. "Its hot." Julianna sighs. "Does anyone speak English here?" Jayden frowns. "I'm hungry." Julianna leans back kicking her feet up. "We just ate!" Octavia looks at her. "Is there a pool here?" Jayden whines. "What's the wifi password?" Julianna asks. "There's no wifi here." Octavia tells her. "Do these people really live here? Why is there house so small?" Jayden asks. Lincoln walks in the room. "Hey why don't you guys come sit outside with everyone." He asks. "You deal with them. They're your children." Octavia rolls her eyes and stands up sighing then leaves the room.

"It's hot." Jayden says. "I know buddy." Lincoln sighs. "Julianna come outside with your brother." He tells her and brings them outside. Octavia's talking to Lincolns grandmother in Spanish while Lincoln sits with the kids listening to everyone's conversations. As it gets later and the sun goes down, they put on some music and everyone starts dancing. "Go dance." Lincoln pushes Jayden and Julianna over to everyone.

Octavia walks over and sits beside Lincoln leaning her head on his shoulder. "¿cansado?" He asks and kisses her head. "No." She shakes her head. Lincoln chuckles watching his grandma trying to teach the kids how to dance. Octavia gets up and walks over to Julianna laughing. "I can't dance!" She frowns. "Just move your hips." She tells her. "Watch" she goes beside her and starts dancing. "Just move your bum." She tells her. "Lincoln bailar con ella." His Abuela walks over to him and he shakes his head. "Sì Sì Julianna mira." She pulls his hand and gets him. "Abuelitaaaa." He chuckles when everyone moves to the side to let him dance with Octavia. Lincoln shakes his head walking over to Octavia. "I told you my family's crazy." He grabs onto her hips. "Yeah I was wondering where you got it from." She giggles and starts moving to the music. "Heyyy." He frowns. "What. I like crazy." She winks and spins around pressing her butt to his front and starts dancing. He shakes his head and starts following her moves sliding his hands up her thighs. She leans down twerking against him and he grinds against her. He pulls her up and spins her out. He spins her back in and dips her and she wraps a leg around his waist as the song ends. They all start clapping and laughing. Lincoln stands her up straight and hugs her. "That was pretty intense considering it was infront of our children." He tells her. She giggles and turns around looking at his aunt and uncle. "Oh I think that was nothing compared to them.... they are practically having sex." She watches them grinding and humping each other to the music. "Ah Dios mío. Spanish people." He laughs.

Everyone starts leaving around 2 in the morning. Octavia's is the bathroom getting Jayden ready for bed. Lincoln's outside drinking a beer talking to his cousin. Julianna's laying in the room trying to sleep with the heat and loud music. Octavia calls Lincoln and he walks inside over to the bathroom. "Amour? Are you ok." He asks. "Ok ya Lincoln. We barley slept last night can you turn the music off? When are these people leaving." She asks bringing Jayden to bed. "Soon. I'll tell them to be quiet." He says and walks outside turning off the music.

A little while later, when everyone had left. Lincoln quietly walked in the room. Julianna and Jayden were asleep In a bed and Octavia was laying in the other one. She was in a tank top and underwear because it was so hot. Lincoln pulled off his shirt and crawled onto the bed beside Octavia. "You ok?" He whispers pulling Octavia closer. "Mhm." She mumbles quietly. He rubs her thighs and kisses her shoulder. "I love you." He whispers closing his eyes. "Love you too." She whispers back smiling.

That night, Octavia couldn't sleep well. Every time she would fall asleep she would jump awake. It was the 4th time she got up. She was quietly crawling to the end of the bed. "Babe?" Lincoln whispers out half asleep. "I'm just getting water." She tells him and he falls back asleep. She walks back and forth though the house for a while and then goes back to the room laying flat on the bed.

She wakes up at 5:30 to the sound of the birds and dogs. She sighs and gets up walking to the bathroom taking a shower. She walks over to the kitchen and makes herself a tea and then goes outside and sits down. Lincoln's abuela walks over and sits beside her. "¿has dormido?" She asks rocking in her chair. "Une poquito." She shrugs. "Voy a correr." She gets up and goes to the room grabbing her shoes and changing into a sports bra and tights then leaves the house running for a while.