Chp three. New life.

h̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o̲̅ a̲̅n̲̅d̲̅ w̲̅e̲̅l̲̅c̲̅o̲̅m̲̅e̲̅ h̲̅e̲̅r̲̅e̲̅ i̲̅s̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ n̲̅e̲̅x̲̅t̲̅ c̲̅h̲̅a̲̅p̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅, i̲̅ h̲̅o̲̅p̲̅e̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅ e̲̅n̲̅j̲̅o̲̅y̲̅ a̲̅n̲̅d̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅a̲̅n̲̅k̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅ f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅ r̲̅e̲̅a̲̅d̲̅i̲̅n̲̅g̲̅.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's Pov

Jungkook was running, not to fast so the female omega can keep up with him, to his pack, the northern pack. His hyungs were already back at the pack.

They finally made it and Jungkook stops and looks at Taehyung, he is still on his back. "You can get down now" jungkook said as he sits down and taehyung slides off.

Jimin and his other hyungs ran up to jungkook. "kookie!" jimin yelled, he is I'm his human form and the others are as well.

Jungkook huffed "hi jimin," he said and Jin ran up to Taehyung "omg, your so cute" jin said happily and taehyung gets shy and nods as he looks down but his eyes were looking up at Jin.

Jin lean closer to taehyung "are you an omega?" He whispered so only taehyung and he can hear it. Taehyung nods and Jin smiled "I can tell by your blue eyes but your scent is gone," he said.

Jungkook turns around and sees Jin with his mate, he walks up to them and looks at Jin as he let out a low growl and pulls Tae away.

The female omega smells something amazing and she lays her eyes on a handsome beta, Jung hoseok. 

When Hoseok looks at her, his wolf screams my mate, he had found his mate. Hoseok walks up to her. "Hello, Jung Hoseok," Hoseok said with a smile and the female omega blushed. "hello, I'm Min Jin Lee," she said with a soft smile as she looks at him. "I'll call you Min Min," he says with a light chuckled and she giggles "okay... Hobi" She sang.

Namjoon looks at Hobi, " so I see you found your mate and Jungkook did as well" he said and Hobi nods "Now Jungkook can stop staying up all night looking for his mate." Laughed Hobi.

taehyung look up at Jungkook, "Why do I smell this amazing scent from you and not anyone else? My wolf also wants you and I don't know what it means." Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked shocked as well everyone else.

"Jin hyung, can you explain this to him," Jungkook asked as he looks at Jin and Jin sigh "okay," he said and grabs Taehyung to talk to him privately because there were other things he's going to tell him.

As Jin was talking to Taehyung, Jungkook, and his other hyungs and the female talked.

"So you're saying she is your mate," Jungkook said to himself as he looks at her. "Yes she is and tomorrow we are going to get to knew each other and other stuff." smiled Hobi.

"Okay, I hope you have fun with that hyung." Jungkook said and Hobi nods "I will," He says.

 "Jungkook, what kind of wolf is he," Yoongi asked as he walks up to his mate, Jimin, and hugged him.

Jungkook thought for a moment, "I.. I don't know, I think he might be a beta but I don't know hyung." he said as he looks at Yoongi. Yoongi looks at Namjoon and Namjoon nods.

Namjoon looks at Jungkook, "Jungkook, your mate is not a beta nor an alpha.... that means he's a male omega." he explains and Jungkook looks at him, he was Jungshook.

"wait so you're saying that omegas can be males," Jungkook said and everyone nods. "You didn't know Jungkookie." Asked Jimin. "No, I didn't, they didn't teach me anything about male omegas and I did hear of them but I thought they were just rummers. When I ask my parents about them, they tell me that male omegas aren't real." explain jungkook.