chapter 27 The Attack

Hello and welcome to the next chapter as you all know this story is getting close to the end.

So thank you for voting and reading my story.

Well I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung had told everyone what his mother told him that night.

"Is that why other wolves trying to take you Taehyung?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nods.

"Yeah... And since my boys are the same as me... I think they will be after them as well" Taehyung mumbles as he leans against Jungkook.

Jungkook look down at Taehyung as he wraps his arm around him. "Don't worry Tae... I won't let anything happen to you or my pack" he said kissing Taes head.

Taehyung smiles softly as he snuggle up to him, "thank you kookie, I know you will"

"Jungkook, so when are you going to challenge your father?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know but soon" Jungkook said, Taehyung didn't like the idea of Jungkook fighting till death because he doesn't want to lose his mate at all but he knows he has to fight.

Yoongi and Hosoek ran inside the house, "guys there here!" Hobi said as he look at Jimin.

They all stood up and look at the two wolvesb Yoongi and hobi. "Who!?" Jin asked

"Mr. Jeons wolves" Yoongi said, "they are on their way and there are a lot"

Jungkook look at Taehyung, "Tae, I need you to go into that hidding spot with Jin and the kids," he said.

Taehyung shook his head, "No... I don't want you to go... I'm afraid" tae mumbles.

Jungkook kiss Taehyung, "don't worry I'll come back for you just promise me that you keep the kids safe" he said and Taehyung nods.

Jin grabs Taehyungs hand, "lets get the kids" jin said and Taehyung nods as they went to the room where the kids were. They both grab the kids and came back down the stairs, Jungkook and Namjoon moved the couch as Jimin lift the rug opening a door that was on the floor.

Namjoon kissed Jin and their son, Jinwoo. "I love you both,"he said and Jin smiles, "I love you too".

Jungkook helped Taehyung into the underground room, "remember stay quiet" he said and Taehyung nods as he hold taekwon and Taeguk close to him, Jin had Jeongsan.

Jin and Taehyung were in the room with the kids, Jungkook closed the door and put the rug over the door. Jimin grabs a spray bottle and spray the rug with a sent blocker so Tae and Jin can't be scented. Namjoon and Jungkook put the couch back.

"Lets go" Yoongi said as he runs out of the house.

"Jimin, you stay here with Taesung and protect them" Jungkook said and they nod.

"Anything for my brother-in-law" Taesung said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Namjoon and Jungkook shift into their wolf form and ran out of the house with yoongi and Hoseok.

Jimin and Taesung stayed at the house, they didn't shift. Jimin was nervous as he waits in the slient room.

Taesung look at him, "Don't worry, it'll be alright" he said as he pats Jimins back.

Howls were heard from outside, Jimin went to the window and look outside bit he couldn't see any wolves as the sun shine down.

Taehyung look up, "I'm scared hyung" he whispered as he sits back down.