Chp. Four. Omega in heat (M)

h̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o̲̅, t̲̅h̲̅i̲̅s̲̅ i̲̅s̲̅ c̲̅h̲̅a̲̅p̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ f̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ a̲̅n̲̅d̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅r̲̅e̲̅ w̲̅i̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ s̲̅m̲̅u̲̅t̲̅ a̲̅n̲̅d̲̅ s̲̅o̲̅m̲̅e̲̅ ̲̅. i̲̅ w̲̅i̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ l̲̅e̲̅t̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅ k̲̅n̲̅o̲̅w̲̅ w̲̅h̲̅e̲̅n̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ s̲̅m̲̅u̲̅t̲̅ p̲̅a̲̅r̲̅t̲̅ i̲̅s̲̅ c̲̅o̲̅m̲̅i̲̅n̲̅g̲̅ s̲̅o̲̅ i̲̅f̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅ w̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅, s̲̅k̲̅i̲̅p̲̅ i̲̅t̲̅ i̲̅f̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ s̲̅t̲̅i̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ i̲̅n̲̅n̲̅o̲̅c̲̅e̲̅n̲̅t̲̅ l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅. w̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ i̲̅ h̲̅o̲̅p̲̅e̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅ e̲̅n̲̅j̲̅o̲̅y̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ s̲̅t̲̅o̲̅r̲̅y̲̅.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N͟o͟ o͟n͟e͟'s͟ p͟o͟v͟

Taehyung woke up when he heard someone knocking on the door, he then felt something hugging him.

He looks behind him and blushed hard, there was jungkook sleeping, cuddling him. His grip on taehyung was tight and taehyung knew he wouldn't be able to get out of it.

Taehyung wiggles his way out but Jungkook did not let go, "good morning taehyung" he whispered into taehyung's ear.

Taehyung's face went red as his heart beats faster, feeling butterflies in his stomach, "go-good morning" he mumbles, stuttering.

Jungkook chuckles and sits up, "your beautiful." he says as he stares at taehyung.

Taehyung's hair was a mess but still looks cute and fluffy, his cheeks are red as he looks at Jungkook with his big innocent blue eyes.

Taehyung blushed as he hides underneath the blanket, he was smiling big.

Jungkooks gets out of the bed and walks to his walk-in closet. As Jungkook was looking for something to wear, taehyung gets up.

"jungkook,... Umm thanks for letting me sleep with you... I'm going to my room" Taehyung says, shyly and runs out of the room before Jungkook can say anything.

Jungkook chuckled and walks to his bathroom and gets a shower ready for him. As jungkook takes a shower, taehyung was in his room, he changed his clothes.

(I'm going to do a time skip because I'm a lazy person lol~ author)

T̉ỉm̉ẻ s̉k̉ỉp̉

Taehyung was running around, playing around with the pups. Jungkook was sitting down, watching his mate play around.

"so, jungkook. What are you going to do" Namjoon asked as he looks at Jungkook, sitting next to him?

Namjoon and jin are talking to Jungkook about something. Jungkook sighs as he looks down, "I.. I don't know, but I'll keep taehyung away from him" jungkook mumbles.

"you just need to watch taehyung and never leave him. Being an unmarked male omega, his not safe" Jin says as he looks at taehyung laughing at the pups.

"I know, but I'm waiting for when he says I can mark him" jungkook explains as he looks at jin and leans back in the chair.

Jin nods, "I understand jungkook" Jin says. Taehyung stops playing with the pups, he felt hot and pain.

Jin, namjoon, and jungkook look at taehyung, taehyung holds his lower stomach, "ah, Ju-

Jungkook... It hurts" taehyung whimper.

The little omega was in his heat, an unexpected heat. Taehyung had forgotten about his heat coming.

Jungkook and namjoon got that sweet amazing strong scent from taehyung, namjoon stands up, "taehyung is in heat" namjoon mumbles and jungkook looks back at him.