chapter 30

Hello my lovely readers and welcome to chapter 30.

Sadly we are getting close to the end just don't know how closes.

But I hope you guys like the chapter and yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook woke up to the scent of his mate, "Taehyung!" he yelled as he was still in some pain.

V jerk his head to the side as his ears went up and his tail began to wag a bit because he heard Jungkook.

'I need to get to kookie' he mumbles as he look at the other wolf infront of him.

The beta look nervous as if he never had fought before but that changed when the beta wolf ran at V and pins him down onto the ground.

V yelps as he falls hard to tye ground, a loud thud could be heard as V tried to get that beta off of him.

The beta wolf quickly bites Vs neck, digging his teeth into the omegas neck as he use his body weight to hold him down to the ground. V let out a cry of pain as he claws at the other wolf trying to get away but the other wolf would bit down even hard, trying to break V.

Jungkook eyes went wide as he could hear Taehyungs cry for help which made his inner wolf angry, the rut wasn't helping as well as it made him more angry.

Someone was hiding and watching this all happening right, "let it take over your body you wolf Prince" the person said to themself.

The moon begins to change again as the left side begins to change into the color of blood.... The Royal Moon.

Jungkook growls as he closed his eyes tight, standing up as he pulls onto the chains. His wrists and ankles start bleed as he was chocking himself with chains.

Shifting into his wolf as he breaks the muzzle on his face, breaking the chains as they fall to the ground. Jungkook open his eyes and hia eyes were the color of blood.

He breaks the door down and runs out of the room, ' no one touches my OMEGA' he thought to himself

V scratches the wolfs face but he wasn't moving as V was trying to get hia breath.

He closed his eyes slowly as he let his paws fall. But soon the weight was off of him and he opens his eyes, coughing when he rolls over.

V sees Jungkook standing over the now dead beta, looking at Taehyung as blood drip out of his mouth, panting a lot.

He walks up to the omega and licks the omegas fur, ' Are you okay Tae Tae ' he had link up to him.

V gets up and nods, 'yeah I'm but I'm Taes wolf V... Tae is sleeping right now' he link back to his mate. He licks Jungkooks snout, lickind the blood off of him, he then rub his body up against Jungkook.

Jungkook watched as his tail was up and his ears were up as well, V was submitting to Jungkook. Vs ears were laid back and his tail was tucked in, Jungkooks strong scent (because he is in rut) was making V submitting.