Life

"Y/N, you have done a good job!" The manager of Acrozz says as he smiles at me.

Acrozz is one of the most popular girl groups in the kpop industry and has been stealing hearts since their debut a year ago.

What they were most popular about was the idea that they write their own songs. This is not even close to the truth.

I wrote most of their hit songs and even composed a few. But, I never got the credit. The group members are credited.

The papers in their manager's hand, who is standing in front of me, are a bunch of songs for their next album which I wrote during the last month.

He smiles at me and walks away. He closes the door, leaving me alone in the plain room which I share with older brother.

Minseok, my older brother immediately opens the door and walks in.

"What was that idiot doing here again?" He demands angrily.

I stand up and hug my brother tightly. "I had to give up my songs again." I cry as I tell him.

My warm tears run down both my cheeks and fall on his back. He puts his hands around me and comforts me.

"If only we could have a better life." Minseok sighs and pats my head. "Come with me Y/N! Let's go to the dance studio." He says.

I nod and break the embrace. He holds my hand and pulls me out the door.

The hallway is buzzing with the trainees of the company, Time Entertainment Agency, to which Acrozz belongs.

Minseok and I work for the company. We live in one of their rooms because we can't afford a place.

Mom works as a maid for the manager of Acrozz and he suggested that Minseok and I work here.

Minseok is one of the assistants of one of the makeup artists and I work as a helper for Acrozz's memebers on the surface but I also ghost write a lot of their songs.

I have to do whatever manager nim says or else we will become homeless and our mom will lose her job.

Minseok leads me through the corridor full of female trainees who are drooling over him.

I cover my face and wipe away my tears. I love dancing and Minseok knows that better than anybody so whenever I am sad he sneaks me into the dance studio.

We enter the empty studio and he plays my favourite songs. I smile at him and we dance around and have fun.

We dance to Sunmi, Hyuna, CL, 2NE1, 4 minute, Miss A, etc and the empty room fills with the songs.

After we finish, we sneak back through the now empty corridor to our room.

I look at Minseok and hug him tightly. "Thank you oppa! I love you so much." I say happily.

He smiles at me and ruffles my hair and pats my head.

Mom only comes once a week to visit us as manager nim allows her only that much.

We had just enough money for a pack of ramen, so we make it and share the dinner.

After we finish, we lay out the mattresses and take the blankets. We get ready for bed and switch off the lights.

I fall asleep wishing that we had a better life. It would have been so much better.

Hey yo, what's up man? I am here with another FF. I am so excited for this story, just like every other story that I have written.

I just finished writing 'Roommates'. So, that means, I now have five completed FFs.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. I love reading your comments.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.