Bestie

Chanyeol runs towards me and lifts me up and spins me around before hugging me tightly.

"I missed you so much. Why didn't you come to meet me the past month?" Chanyeol asks with a pout.

I was busy writing songs but I can't tell him that. To him, I am just one to the assistants.

"I am sorry Channy. I was busy with my exams. I finally graduated!" I say as I pinch his cheeks.

"Yes! So, I got you this!" He says in a jolly voice and takes a small bag from his bag.

I take it from and open it. I find a beautiful bracelet with tiny star shaped charms hanging. I smile at him and hug him.

"Thank you Channy! I love it." I exclaim as I admire the beautiful bracelet.

"Wear it!" He says and takes the bracelet from me. He puts it around my wrist and pats my hand. "There!"

I smile at the beautiful bracelet. Chanyeol pinches my cheeks.

"Are we going?" A voice asks from the entrance of the living room. Suho is standing against the wall and gives us a small formal smile.

Okay, how does he look so handsome and hot all the time? Seriously, he should be illegal.

"Yeah

"Yeah. Let's get going!" I exclaim in a high pitched voice. Chanyeol laughs and nods.

The boys and I bid farewell from Sehun and go the mini van. Suho and Chanyeol sit behind and I sit in the driver's seat.

"Let's go!" I say as I start the car and start driving towards our destination.

The boys talk about their new songs and Chanyeol asks me about Minseok.

"Oppa is great. He will be there." I say as I smile.

We reach the place by eight twenty five. We get offs and head to the reception and show my ID.

Once we are allowed, we walk to the elevator and go to the fifth floor.

We get off on the floor and we walk towards the dressing room. We get in and Channy hugs Minseok tightly.

Suho stands next to me and looks at me. I turn red under his gaze. I feel like I am melting.

"Y/N, will you help me with the outfit?" He asks me. I nod and walk behind him into the walk in closet.

He closes the door and smirks at me. I gulp. Shoot! What is he doing?

"You look really beautiful today, Y/N." He says and walk towards me. I look at him shyly.

He lifts his hand and pull off my hair band. My hair falls around my face and he brushes the stray hair behind my ears.

"Let your hair loose more often." He says with a smirk. "You look even more beautiful." He adds.

I can feel my cheeks burning up and I bite my lips. No, don't! Don't fall for him!

I already know that he is a player. He is just trying to use me. I can't fall for him. I am just putting myself in danger.

He leans forward and kisses me softly. I lose all consciousness as he moves his lips against mine.

I forget about everything and kiss him back. Why am I making this mistake? I already know what kind of person he is.

"Y/N, are you there? Suho?" Chanyeol's voice shouts from right outside the door.

We quickly move apart as Channy walks in with a wide smile. "Ahh. There you are. Help me with my outfit too!" He says.

I smile at him and look at Suho. I nod and start to look for their clothes.

Haha! Last story, (EXO ff) Suho was Y/N's brother. Haha!

My last EXO FF was Hell Heaven (Kai/Kim Jongin). If you haven't already, go check it out as you wait for the new chapters.

Vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.