Home

I pout as I see him walk away. I turn around and continue walking towards the makeup room.

I see no one there but I change my outfit and wash off my makeup and tie up my perfectly curled hair.

I walk out of the room and head to the office to grab the files on Acrozz training schedule.

I go to my room and go through it. They have decided to start training next week. So, that means I have more work coming up during the next week.

I close the file and sigh. I take it back to the office to submit it.

As I am walking back towards my room, I see Aro walking towards the front entrance in an exact replica of the outfit I was wearing a little while ago.

I admire how she walks out, followed by the other three members of Acrozz.

Their fans are shouting outside as they get into the car. Oh, I wish everyone likes the new songs! I don't want to let them down.

I smile sadly and shake my head. I want to be part of that but I know I will never be.

I turn around and bump into someone. "I am so sorry," I whisper as I move back.

In front of me is a tall handsome guy with amazing dimples. He smiles at me and his infectious smile reflects on my lips.

"I am sorry too." He says and bows. I bow back. I look at him as I continue walking towards my room.

I reach my room and open the door. Minseok looks up from his book and smiles.

"It's eight o'clock only. You finished already?" He asks sitting up.

"Yeah. The girls have a promotional fan sign at the mall today, so I had to wind up the discussions early." I reply.

"Oh!" Minseok exclaims and goes back to reading. "That's good."

I smile and nod. I close the door and walk in. Wait, what's that smell?

"Oppa? Do you smell kimchi too?" I ask him. I hadn't eaten the whole day and my stomach is growling. (Nan eureureong eureureong eureureong dae)

Minseok looks up again and smirks at me. "I got you a little something from mom."

"YOU GOT MOM'S KIMCHI FRIED RICE? REALLY? WHEN DID YOU MEET HER?" I shout at him, excitedly.

He smiles at me and ruffles my hair. "I didn't meet her but when she came to give manager nim his lunch, which he forgot, she gave it to the receptionist." He answers.

I pout, "Oh! Aish! Anyway, I am hungry." I say. He nods and takes two boxes from the small wooden table at the end of our room.

We quickly wash our hands and sit down to eat. "YUMMY!" I exclaim as mom's tasty food goes into my mouth.

I miss her so much. This reminds me so much of her.

We finish quickly and get our mattresses out and get ready for bed.

Hello, my dearies! How are you guys?

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.