A deal?

I close my eyes and indulge in the kiss as my adventurous hands travel to his abdomen to feel his hard muscles under his thin shirt.

He smirks against my lips as I kiss him back and his hands trace my body shape as I arch my back so that my body is pressed against his.

He pushes me against the wall and his hands travel around my body as he pushes his tongue into my mouth.

I moan as his wet muscle explores my mouth. Suddenly his phone rings, in his front pocket which is pressed against my lower stomach.

He stops and hisses as he moves away and takes the call, leaving me a breathless hot mess.

"Yeah? ..,, okay .... I will be there. Yeah, no. ..... I haven't reached the company yet. There is traffic. .... yeah. Okay manager nim. Bye!" He says to the other person as he stands with his back towards me.

I take in precious breaths of oxygen as I stand against the wall.

"Aish! Why does he always interrupt me?" Chen says more to himself than to me as he turns to me.

But, what was happening a few seconds ago? Why were we acting like this? What's wrong with me? Why do I like this?

Chen turns to me and hands me his phone. "Save your number. I would like to.... make a deal with you." He says as he blushes.

I take the phone and look at it. I slowly dial my number. Why am I doing this? Why am I acting like this?

That's right. Cause I want him. I want him really bad. I ... don't know why but I really really want him.

There is something about him that just lights up a fire in me. A fire that spreads across my body, making me feel like I need him to hold me.

A desire so desperate that I am doing things I never thought I would do. Never in my wildest dreams have I had such a strong feeling.

I save that number and hand him back his phone. He smiles and comes closer as he whispers into my ear, "Meet you soon, Y/N!"

He smirks and winks at me as he walks away towards the door, opens it and walks towards the manager's office.

He left me behind a mess. I don't know what this desperate feeling is. I don't know why I am acting so crazy.

My phone rings, bringing me back to the reality. I quickly take the call.

"Hello?" I ask as I walk out the door and close the door.

"Y/N, be here in ten minutes." Suho's voice comes from the other end, from my small Nokia.

"Okay." I say and hang up as I run to the office to collect Suho's schedule.

I rush over to his house and he gets in and sits in the passenger seat.

"Aren't you getting in the back seat?" I ask as I look at him, confused.

"No. I want to talk." He says as he buckled up.

"Okay then." I say with a sigh. I start the car and head towards the studio.

"So, is there anything going on between you and Chanyeol?" He asks as he looks at me.

I bust out laughing. "What the heck? He is my teddy bear not my fuck buddy, okay? And why does this bother you anyway?" I ask, smiling.

"No. Nothing. Just curious." He replies as he looks forward and sits quietly.

Hello dearies!!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. It really makes me more motivated to write.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.