Elevator

Suho stays silent during the whole ride and it is a little awkward. As soon as I park the car in the parking lot of the studio, Suho turns to me.

I look at him and lift my eyebrows. He bites his lower lip and leans forward. I gulp. What is he doing?

He raises his hand and pulls my hair tie. He puts in his front pocket and smirks as he gets out of the car.

I quickly get out and go towards him. "Suho! Give me my hair tie." I say as I go to him and grab his hand.

Suho moves away to the back of the minivan. Now we are completely blocked from anyone's vision.

He walks to the wall and lifts his eyebrows at me. I grab his hand, which is in his pocket, with both my hands and try to get it out.

Suho smirks and lifts his hands in the air. I let go of his hand and put my hand inside his pocket.

As I am searching around for my hair tie in his pocket, he tilts his head back and his hands fall down.

While I am searching, my hands brush against something hard. Shoot! Oh no no no! Why did this happen? Why did I do this?

I immediately remove my hands and my cheeks burn up. I walk away from a smirking Suho and take the things out of the company vehicle.

Suho walks towards the elevator to head to the studio. I wait for him to go before I walk towards the elevator.

I stand and wait till the elevator has reached it's destination before I press the button.

As the door is opening, I hear footsteps behind me. I walk in and turn around to see an extremely hot Chen.

He is wearing a black tight deep V neck top with a pair of tight denim pants. He walks in and presses the button for our floor.

As soon as the door closes, my breathing becomes unsteady. He looks at me and smirks.

He walks towards me, pushing me against a corner of the elevator and continues to come extremely close.

Just before his lips touch mine, they stop. He looks into my eyes and sensing the fear and desire, he smirks.

"I'll call you later. Do pick up!" He says in an extraordinarily deep voice that turns me on.

I nod and look at him. He slowly kisses me and my body, as if planned, responds to him.

He pushes me more against the wall as he crushes my body using his. His hands tug my loose hair, deepening the kiss.

Suddenly, we hear the ding of the elevator and he immediately moves away. He adjusts his hair and looks at me with a wink before walking off to his room.

I let out a gasp as I realised what just happened. I walk off the elevator, my body slightly shaking and my face completely red.

I rush to Suho's room and close the door. Haechan smiles and waves at me. "Hey Unnie!"

"Hey Haechan!" I say as I smile at him. "Where is Suho?" I ask as I put down the things.

"You don't call him oppa?" He asks in a shocked expression. "Hyung is in the changing room."

"Yeah. I just usually call him Suho." I say while laughing as I run my hands through my hair and adjust the mess that Chen made.

"So that means, you are going to call me oppa from now on." Suho says as he emerges from the changing room in another suit.

I gulp and nod. "Nae oppa!" I say in a squeaky voice. He smirks and sits down on the chair.

Haechan immediately gets to work on Suho's makeup. Suho turns to me and mouths coffee.

"Nae oppa! I'll come right now." I say as I run out , grabbing my ID card and wearing it around my neck.

I rush to the snack room and get started on the coffee. As I am waiting, I hear someone behind me.

I turn around to come face to face with Chen. He has locked the door so no one else can get in. He tilts his head and looks at me up and down, clearly admiring my body.

I feel self conscious as he checks me out. I nervously run my hand through my hair.

Chen grabs me by my waist and lifts me up, placing me on the table. He pushes apart my legs and stands in between.

"I am free for sometime while Suho is shooting so .... want to have a little fun?" He asks me in his dangerously low voice.

I feel my heart beat faster with every word he says.

"I ... I ... have to go." I say quickly as I look nervously at him.

Hello dearies!!! Are you enjoying the story??? Please tell me!!! Is anyone even reading it??? Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.