The real veil

I am terrified as someone puts their hand over my eyes and locks the door.

Before I can scream, the hand slides to my mouth. I open my eyes in panic and try to look at my attacker.

My jaw hits the floor as I see a smirking Chen in front of me. He slowly runs his hand from my mouth to my lower back, dragging it along my shirt.

He comes closer and whispers in my ears. "Where have you been? I missed you so much. Why did you switch off your phone?" He asks as he slowly starts kissing my neck.

I tilt up my head, exposing more on my neck to him as I close me eyes. "Th ... the ... come ... comeback..." I manage to squeeze out as I try not to moan.

He slowly moves up coming to my lips as he lowers my head. He looks into my eyes as I open mine.

"Can you meet me tonight?" He asks in a raspy low voice.

I shake my head slowly as he stares right into my soul. "I .. can't. I have work to do." I say.

"But I can meet you at every event Aro is at?" He asks.

I nod. "I am part of their crew." I reply quickly. He tilts his head Ina cute manner and pouts.

"Guess I'll be an amazing boyfriend to Aro." He says as he smiles, yes genuinely smiles, something even more beautiful than the smile I saw earlier as Aro.

He kisses me softly and presses me against the wall as his hand crush my waist.

"I'll miss you." He whispers as he slowly moves away and runs his hand through my hair.

He smiles one last time before he walks out the door to the empty hallway.

I just stand there against the wall, my feet unstable due to his touch. What's happening?

What is he doing to me? What is this relationship between us? What am I to him? What is he to me?

I slowly get out of my bubble and walk out. This situation is extremely confusing to me. What should I do?

I walk to the restroom and wash my face. I look into the mirror. What does he see in me?

I tilt my head the way he does. What is so special about me that he acts this way to me, me as in Y/N?

What does he want? Why is he acting so weird? Why do I want to go along?

I take a deep breath and walk out of the restroom. I walk to the green room to see everyone getting ready for the next event.

...............

The whole day was exhausting. We had four performances and other events.

At every event, Chen made an appearance, seemingly to be a good boyfriend to Aro. He kept his eyes on me at every free second, making me feel warm inside.

We are at the company after the long day. Minseok has gone for Sehun's modelling gig for GQ magazine.

I am walking out of the girls' dorm after talking to them about the successful comeback.

As I exit the dorm, I see Chen waiting outside. I stop in my tracks as I see the extra ordinarily handsome man.

Hey dearies!!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. Please check out my other project with taeter10 It won't disappoint you, I promise.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.