An act

I gulp at his harsh, cruel tone. "Y ... yes." I reply in a whisper as I hold him tightly against myself.

The whole studio starts murmuring and he moves away and kisses my hand as he smiles in the most charming way.

I smile under my mask. It's been two weeks since I have seen or talked to him.

Aish! I hardly know this guy why am I acting like this? Why is he so important to me? This shouldn't be happening.

The group is asked to go back to the green room and the everyone starts taking pictures as Chen slides his hands around my waist.

I look at him with wide eyes as he smiles at me and walks with me.

As the rest of the group goes to the green room, Chen and I are lead to another room to 'get some alone time as a couple'.

As soon as we enter and the door closes, Chen lets me go and walks towards the chair.

He sits down and runs his hands through his hair. "I can't believe that I have to pretend to be your boyfriend. Ahh I hate going this!" He exclaims.

OMG!!! He is a really good actor. No wonder he is so popular! This man is freaking awesome at acting.

"Hmm. So? Can I go?" I say quietly.

"No! Are you mad? We have to walk around the studio now and act all romantic so that the reporters will get enough pictures to spread the news." He says as if it's obvious.

"Oh I forgot that you are one of those talentless idiotic 'beautiful' idols who act cute for a living." He scoffs and gets up.

"I did expect you to be more intelligent." He says as he walks past me to the locked door.

Ouch! Aro is not stupid. She is an amazing girl! She isn't talentless. Neither am I.

I feel very hurt to hear that from him. "You coming? Or do I need to tell you in a baby voice?" He asks as he opens the door slowly.

"I am coming." I say as I walk to him and he grabs my hand. He turns to me and smiles in the most genuine looking way possible.

Wow! This man is quite the deal.

................

Phew! My part as Aro is over. The performance went well and the news about Aro and Chen dating spread like wild fire, thus improving both his drama's viewership and our group's popularity.

I had to wear the outfits' mask on stage the entire time I was performing. Thankfully, it didn't come off.

The capes are now safely in the closet and Aro is stepping out of the green room with the other members for the fan greeting session.

I am wearing a short black skirt and a white shirt with a red scarf, the outfit Aro came in, and she is wearing the performance outfit.

I wait for a few minutes before I step out of the room and go to the restroom.

As I am walking through the almost deserted hallway, someone grabs my hand and pulls me into a room.

Hey y'all!!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

I am writing a smut as a collab with taeter10 I am working super hard on it so please read it. It's called 'Au Revoir'.

I also started an Instagram account called @cheonsa_k.watt so please check that out as well.

Thank you so much for reading.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.