A change

Ahhhh! What's that noise? I open my eyes and and look around.

My eyes catch a naked Chen, with just a blanket over him looking at his phone and running his hands through his hair in irritation.

I slowly sit up as I hold up the blanket to cover my bare chest. "What happened?" I ask as I look at the phone screen to see that it is 1 o'clock in the morning.

He turns to me and says in a sad tone, "I have shooting in an hour. I have to go." He says as he moves closer.

He kisses me deeply for a while before he gets up from the bed and starts getting ready.

I get and wrap the blanket around me to cover myself. "Oh okay." I say sadly as I get up. I wanted him to stay.

He looks at me one last time and smirks as he walks away to the front door.

I slowly follow him and he stops near the door. "I'll meet you later today." He says as he opens the door.

"Okay." I say as I look at him close the door. As I stand there, in a my room, wrapped in just a blanket, I think about what happened before.

Did I actually agree to being his fuck toy? Why did I do that? Ahhhh!

I fall to my knees as I run my hands through my hair. WHY DID I AGREE? WHAT HAVE I DONE?

.................

We just finished another show and now I am standing in the outfit Aro came in.

A pair of tight high waisted black pants and a loose red shirt and a silver belt with a pair of black pumps.

"Okay so, we are done right?" I ask Minseok as I step out of the green room.

"Yeah. Finally, the promotions are over." Minseok says with a sigh.

"Yeah!" I say with a bitter sweet smile. That was my last performance.

I bid farewell to all the staff in the room as I head to meet a 'friend from school'.

I walk out of the studio building and head to the black car waiting for me at the next block.

I enter in and almost immediately Chen holds my hand and pulls me in for a kiss. I smile against his lips as he closes the door.

The black screen is up so the driver can't see anything. It's has been three weeks since I agreed to his agreement.

Everything was always physically and never in places outside. Obviously this relationship was very hidden from everyone.

This is the first time he has kissed me in a risky place like this. He smiles at me as he parts.

"You are coming somewhere with me." He says in a whisper as he puts an arm around me and leans towards me.

I look at him with wide eyes. He has never ever acted like this. What is happening?

He is usually so reserved. Suddenly he is so loving. Something is off. What is happening?

Hey my darlings!!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.