Over coffee

"You heard everything?" He asks again, his voice slightly shaky now.

I nod and look at him shyly. Shoot! Don't kill me! Please!

He looks super pissed off and grabs me by my arm and pulls me towards him.

I feel scared of him. He looks like he is ready to kill someone, and I don't want to be that person.

"Are you spying on me or something? Are you a reporter or something?" He asks angrily, while shaking me.

"N ... no." I stutter as I look into his deep black eyes. "I wasn't spying." I say.

"What were you doing hiding then?" He demands of me.

"I wasn't hiding." I reply quietly.

"What do you want? To keep quiet?" He asks with the same attitude.

"Nothing. I won't say anything." I say quietly. He moves closer to me and looks into my eyes as if he is searching for a lie.

I try to move away but his grip is too strong. I wince in pain as he tightens his grip on my hand.

I accidentally lose grip off the paper cup in my hand and it falls on his shirt.

I gasp loudly and tense up. "I AM SO SORRY." I say in a loud voice as he closes his eyes, clearly in pain due to the heat.

I pat the stain in hopes that they will just come off, which is obviously stupid.

He holds both my hands by the wrist and looks at me, madder than before, if that is even possible.

He looks down at the damage. "Ah." He moans as he assesses the damage.

"I am so so so sorry." I say as I look at him and then the large coffee stain on his white shirt.

"What am I supposed to do now? I have to go for the shoot in five minutes." He whines. 

"I'll help you get a replacement." I say quickly. "Please, let me make up for this." I beg him.

He looks at me for a little while and then agrees.

"Should I bring the replacement here? Or?" I ask him nervously.

"Yeah. I'll wait here. Bring it here!" He says in a calmer tone. I let out a sigh of relief. "My room is No.8. There is an additional one in the blue bag." He adds.

"I'll be right back." I say quickly as I slip out of his grip and run out of the room. I stop outside the door and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I walk quickly to the actor's room and open the door. It's similar to Suho's room and there are several bags all around the room.

I soon find the blue bag he was talking about and take out the spotless crispy white shirt.

I smile to myself due to my satisfaction and walk out of the door and close it.

I run over to the room I left the famous actor in. I knock on the locked door and I hear the lock click.

The door opens slightly and I enter. Shoot! I shouldn't have. I definitely shouldn't have.

In front of me is a shirtless Chen looking better than ever as he held the dirty shirt in his hand.

He extends his hand for the clean shirt and I just gap at his perfectly sculpted body as I hand him his shirt.

"I know I am hot but no need to stare." He says cockily as he smirks and put on his shirt.

Hello sweethearts!!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. Are you enjoying the story? Is it boring?

Please check out my ongoing CL FF 'Mistakes' as you wait for the next update.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.