Saved or not

I walk behind Suho because he seems to know where he is supposed to go.

We walk into a room labelled as his dressing room. It is small yet efficient.

There are two other boys in the room when we enter. I have seen one of them before, he works with the makeup Unnie sometimes.

His name was ...... Haechan or something. I smile at the two boys. The other must be the one working with the drama crew to take care of Suho while he is here.

Ahhh! He doesn't need me for anything else! Why did he bring me along?

"Hello Mr.Kim! We are starting in half an hour so I hope you will be able to be ready. I'll be outside." The other boy says as he walks out.

Haechan waves at me enthusiastically I wave back after I place the bags on a table.

"Y/N, please take the outfit, that black bag and come with me." Suho says after he greets Haechan.

I nod and grab the bag. We walk towards the dressing room and Suho shouts, "Haechan? Can you grab a cup of coffee for me?"

I immediately say, "I'll get it. Haechan can help you here." I say with a nervous smile. I don't want to be alone with him.

Before he can respond, I hand the bag to Haechan and go out the door. I sigh as I walk through the buzzing hallway.

Thank goodness!! I got out of there. Phew! But where do I get the coffee?

I see a canteen board hanging above and walk according to it's instructions into a empty room.

It has a bunch of machines and I find a coffee machine and the necessities. Ahhh! Now I have to make it.

I pout and get started. When I finish, I take the hot long paper cup in my hand and wince at the heat.

Suddenly the door opens and a man walks in. I am hidden by the indoor plants in front of me.

"What now? .... there is no way out? But, I don't want to pretend like I am dating her. ...... I know ..... but I don't want to be signed under two companies. One company alone is overworking me. ......" the man shouts as he locks the door.

Oh shoot! How do I did out? Oh no! Who is he? Wait, is that? Yes, it's Chen. What is he doing here?

"No. No. ..... I understand. ..... yes. Okay. .......... Aro? That's her name right? ....... Yeah. I met her a few times." He continues. What is he talking about?

He hangs up and I watch as the handsome man walks around, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

I feel sorry for him. It's not easy to always be under the gaze of so many people.

And .... I sneeze. For some weird reason, my body doesn't know how to not disturb a person.

He turns my way and his jaw drops open. "You? You heard that? All that?" He asks walking towards me.

I smile cheesily at him. "Hey!" Wow, Y/N, you definitely know how to act in front of people.

Hey dearies! I am writing a CL FF right now as well so please show it some love. Thank you for reading!!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.