Masks

"I want to bring in a prop. I was thinking a mask maybe?" I say. Manager nim had already taught me what to tell her.

"The songs are about how everyone is living under masks and that we should stop hiding and come out and be who we are." I ask in a serious tone.

Manager had already made me practice this a million times before we came here.

The stylist smiles at me. "Yes, Aro. That sounds like an amazing plan." She says and jots it down.

"Anything else you would like to discuss?" She asks. "Maybe a line or two that you would like to highlight through the style?"

This question is the reason that I come for these meetings. Aro knows nothing about the songs till she reaches the recording room.

This is one thing about the comeback that I influenced. I already told manager nim what I thought and he accepted the idea.

"Yeah. There is one line in the tittle song, 'Masked' .... it goes like ... you don't want me so I put on this mask and pretended to be what you will like but now I don't want to do it anymore, I want to be free and me." I explain, moving my hands around.

Talking about my songs is a dream come true. I love doing it, unfortunately, I don't get the credit or any extra money, which would really help me.

"That is the pre-chorus. After it th .. we sing the chorus - I was under the mask, then the tune and we sing - Masked." I explain to her.

"We could wear a fancy cape and then take it off during the first chorus." I suggest.

I look at her hopefully. She breaks into a bright smile. "Sounds absolutely amazing." She exclaims.

I smile happily beneath my mask. She jots that down as well. She looks at both of us. "Anything else?"

We shake our heads and stand up and I bow to her.

"I should get going for the fan meeting. Thank you for coming and listening to me." I say.

"Oh yes Aro! You're welcome. Bye!" She says as she stands up too.

I bow again and walk out of the room and walk towards the dressing room.

"Aro! Wait!" An unfamiliar voice calls for Aro. I turn around and look behind me to see an extremely handsome man.

"Chen?" I ask in confusion. What is he doing here? Right, he is joining the company!

"When did you start calling me Chen?" He says with a hint of doubt in his eyes.

"I meant Jongdae." I correct myself quickly. "What are you doing here?"

"Look about that publicity act that our companies were planning, I said no. I thought I should tell personally." He says seriously.

I don't understand anything but I act like I do and nod. "Okay." I say in a low voice.

"Wow! That was easy. Okay, then, I'll get going." He says and walks away. He didn't even smile.

How can a human be so rude? Aish! I hate him! He is so rude and annoying!

Hey my sweethearts! I just started writing a CL FF called 'Mistakes'. Please check that out as you wait for the updates.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. It really makes me happy.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.