Taking the mask off

I turn around immediately, holding my hand up in defence, ready to punch whoever is behind me.

But the person standing there just makes me even more shocked. The person looks confused and he looks at me with hurt eyes.

"Chen?" I ask in a cracked voice as I put down my hands. What is he doing here? More importantly, did he see me removing my mask?

"You? Aro? Why are you dressed as Aro? Why were you performing?" He asks as he nears me.

I look at the floor. I can't tell him anything. This is going to cost me my life if I don't keep my mouth closed.

"Huh?" Chen asks as he holds me in his arms. "What's happening?"

I can't keep it in. I just can't. I break into tears as I hug my love tightly. He hugs me back as he pats my head.

Slowly, I say what the whole deal is. I explain to him how I ghost write their songs and how the manager threatened me.

As I finish my explanation, Chen kisses me. "Why didn't you say anything against them? Why didn't you respond?" He asks me.

"I couldn't. They are a famous company! I have nothing against them." I say as I wipe away my tears.

He looks at the ground. "I'll make them pay." He growls as he raises his head and looks at me. "You deserve better." He says.

"What? This will affect your career. Don't do anything stupid, Chen!" I say as I hold his perfect face in my hands.

"I am not stupid Y/N, I just love you. I love you. And I can't see you being mistreated like this." He says as he looks into my eyes.

What did he say? Did he ...... what? OMG!!!! He said he loves me!!!

"What did you say?" I ask him as I look into his eyes.

"I love you, Y/N, I really do." He repeats himself. I kiss him and say, "I love you too." against his lips.

.....................

After collecting enough evidence and proof about the case, I reported the company along with Chen's help.

I filed a lawsuit against the company and the case was ruled against the company.

Not only did I get my freedom and what I was entitled too but the company was also exposed for their poor treatment of the employees.

I joined university along with my brother who was happy to leave his overworking job.

That all happened six years ago. I can't say how grateful I am to everyone who helps us, especially Chen.

The girls of Acrozz were recruited by another smaller company and they are still working as a single group.

Well, what happened to Chen and me, you ask? We got married last year and are now living comfortably.

I joined Chen's company as a music producer two years ago and this time I am actually credited for my work.

Even though I am not that popular, I am happy that I can do what I like without fearing anyone or anything.

"Done writing?" Chen asks as I quickly close my diary. I look up to see my handsome husband smiling at me.

"Yes." I say as I laugh. He joins me and I get up from my desk. He hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.

"Are you ever going to show me what you are writing?" He asks me.

I smile and shake my head. "No. Never." I say with a smile as I kiss the love of my life. "I love you, Chen." I whisper.

"I love you, Mrs.Kim." He says as he smiles softly at me.

So ....... what did you think of the story?? Do you like it?? Please tell me your opinion.

I know I messed up a little to the end. I don't know why but I have been feeling a little off lately so I am sorry about that.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. I am writing another story called Mistakes. Please check that out and leave some love.

I really had a lot of fun writing this story. Writing is my getaway from reality and I love it. Please tell me if you like it.

I love you guys so much. Thank you for everything. I really love you. Please keep loving me.

I have been feeling very hollow lately. I don't know why but I feel better when I tell someone so I am telling you. I trust you guys. Thank you for being my sunshine.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.