The agreement

"Chen?" I ask as I walk towards him. He smiles at me and bites his lips. "What are you doing here?"

"Hmm. I wanted to make an agreement with you ..... I hope you don't get mad at me. Maybe we can talk about this at your place?" He says.

I look at my watch, it's eleven o'clock. Well, Minseok isn't here anyway. Maybe I can?

"Okay then. By the way, I live here." I say with a sad smile as I guide him to my joint room with my brother, who is currently absent.

"That's my place." I say as I open the room to the small yet homely room with an attached kitchen and a bathroom to the left.

Chen walks in and I close the door. Chen stands behind me and locks it. He moves away and looks around at the room.

I turn around and look at him. Ahh! He looks so out of place. He is one of the most famous artists in Korea and here he is in my room.

"Please sit down." I say as I gesture towards the chairs near the kitchen island.

He nods and smiles at me as he walks elegantly towards his seat and sits down.

I walk towards him and stand opposite to him. I place my hands on the counter and look at him.

"What did you want to talk a about?" I ask as I lean against the counter and bend down to his level.

"Hmm ..." he laughs nervously as he looks at me and runs his hand through his hair.

I raise my eyebrows. I have never seen him speechless before. This is new.

"I ... so the thing is, I, I am always thinking about you... and I just can't concentrate on anything. Anything!" He says slowly as he looks at me.

He stands up and walks around the table to stand next to me. I face him and look at him with wide eyes.

"I think I'll be able to do my job properly if I have you." He says in a possessive manner. He grabs the red scarf around my neck and slowly pulls it.

It falls down as he lets go of it when he has removed it. "There is no need for commitment. Just physical." He adds as he gets closer.

"I .. I .." I try to speak but right now my mind is in a turmoil. I don't know what to say.

"Please. I don't expect you to be committed to me. Just, just, a physically comfort. That's all I need." He says with a dark undertone as he looks into my eyes.

I don't know how to react to this. I just don't. He places his hands on mine and breaks my train of thoughts.

The touch makes up my mind for me. I want him. No, I need him. I absolutely need him. I just can't hold it in anymore.

I look at him in response and move closer to him. I press myself against him as I kiss him. "I agree." I whisper against his lips as I slide my hands up his torso.

I still don't understand why I write so many such (you know what I mean) scenes. I do enjoy them a lot, I hope you do too.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.