Wrap up

Hey my beautiful amazing spectacular readers!!! How are you guys???

This is a special chapter for the conclusion of what happened to the others.

By the way, I am writing a new ff called Mistakes (CL X female reader). It's a fantasy. There will be a bit of magic so I hope you guys enjoy the story. Please check out my other stories, I am sure you will enjoy them if you enjoyed this one.

I get from the chair and hug my husband. "When are we leaving for the dinner?" I ask him as I cling on to him.

"Oh shoot! I completely forgot about that. It's eight. Let's get ready quickly. It starts at nine." Chen says with a goofy smile.

I nod and go to our room. I take out my black jeans and a grey oversized top. I grab my shoes and start changing.

Chen also comes in and starts changing. "Will Channy be there?" I ask as I pull down my top and tuck it in.

"He said he will try to come. He had that interview at TheK today." Chen says. "How come I still don't have that cute a nickname?" He pouts.

I smile as I run my hand across Chen's chest and stand on my top toes to give him a peck on the lips. "You are already too cute. You don't need a cute nickname."

"I am glad that Mrs.Lee decided to start her own company and took in all the former trainees, idols, actors, models, staff, etc of that horrible company into her amazing company." I say as I go to the dressing table.

"Me too. Oh! By the way, Minseok Hyung just texted me. He said he will be a little late." Chen says as I comb my hair.

"Oh? Wae? What happened?" I ask.

"He is at the boutique with his fiancée. She just finished the fitting for her wedding dress." He explains as I dab on a little makeup.

"Why do you keep saying fiancée?" I ask as I laugh. "Just call her Aro!" I say as he grins.

"I can't believe I have to call her Noona now." He exclaims as I take my phone and put it in my pocket.

"I know she is only one year older than me and younger than you but she is still your Unnie now cause Minseok is marrying her!" I say as I walk towards him.

"Let's go!" I say as I grab his hand. He nods and we exit the house and enter the car.

Just as we are buckling up, Chen gets a call from the clinic we go to.

"Hello? .... yeah. ...... really? ...... thank you!!!! .... okay bye." Chen says to the other person as his eyes go wide and he looks extremely excited.

"Y/N oh my goodness!!! This is such a good day." He says as he hugs me. He kisses my forehead and looks into my eyes.

I chuckle and look at him. "What happened?" I ask.

"We are going to be parents! Goodness! This is the best day of my life!" He exclaims as he hugs me again.

"What? Really? Goodness!" I exclaim with joy as I hug him back. My eyes get watery with tears of joy.

"We have good news for everyone at the dinner." Chen says as he starts the car and drives towards the dinner.

We reach there at nine and rush in to see all our friends sitting around the long table talking.

We smile at everyone as we take our seats next to Suho and Chanyeol.

"Hey oppa! How are you?" I ask as I hug Suho. "How are the new dramas coming up? I heard you got the role as Christopher in The one."

"Yes. I am so excited for the shooting to start. We just wrapped up the shooting for Confused. It was amazing. I am going to miss my character, Lee Taemin." He says as he sighs.

I smile and nod. Suddenly my teddy bear hugs me from behind. "Y/N!!! I missed you so much." Channy says.

"But we just met today morning!" I exclaim as I turn around and hug him back.

"Hey! The to be bride and groom are here!" Chen says with a bright smile as Aro and Minseok walk into the picnic themed room.

I run to them and hug them tight. "Unnie! Oppa! We guys look so cute together." I say as I look at them.

They smile and thank me. "Let's start! Everyone is going to be hungry." Aro says as we sit down.

So??? Did you like it?? Please leave a comment and vote for the chapters.

All the dramas mentioned here are actually my other FFs so please check them out!!

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.