New friend

The next morning, I wake up and get ready for work. Minseok has the day off so he is still sleeping.

I walk out of the room in a navy blue blouse and black pants. I am wearing my converse.

I head to the office and ask about my schedule.

"Oh Y/N! You have been assigned to show around the new choreographer. He is from China. And he is soooo cute." The receptionist shouts.

I laugh. "Ahh really? Then maybe I'll like today." I say and walk towards the manager's office to meet this new guy.

"Manager nim! Good morning!" I say as I enter the room. He looks up and gestures me towards the man standing next to him.

Omo! It's the same guy from yesterday. The one that I bumped into.

"Please come with me, Mr.Zhang!" I say as I step out into the hallway.

The handsome guy comes out and smiles at me, his dimples flashing at me. "Hello! You are that girl from yesterday, right? Y/N?"

"Yeah." I giggle as I say. "Nice to meet you!" I extend my hand.

He shakes my hand. "Please call me Lay." He says.

I nod and say, "As you say Lay. Come on let me show you around!" I take him to each important area of the building and introduce him to others.

After completing the tour, we head back to the office and Mrs.Lee calls for me.

"Y/N, Chen has backed away from the project so ... that dance isn't happening. I am sorry." She says with a sad face.

I nod sadly. "Okay, Mrs.Lee. Oh! This is Mr.Zhang, the new choreographer for Acrozz." I say.

They shake hands and talk a little before she is called by someone from the office.

We walk towards the manager's office and knock.

"Manager nim, I showed him around. I'll get going now." I say as I bow.

He nods and Lay goes in after waving at me. I wave back and smile.

Looks like I made a new friend. Oh! I should introduce Channy to him. They will be so cute together.

"HELLO Y/N!" A familiar childish voice screams into my ears. I smile as I turn around.

I am immediately engulfed in a giant hug by Channy.

"I was just thinking of you." I say with a smile as I hug him.

"Really? Why?" He asks as he moves back to reveal Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Suho standing behind.

All of them except Suho are smiling at me. Suho looks me up and down and smirks at me.

His actions send a shiver down my spine. Omo! That was such a strong look.

I smile nervously at them. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask as I look at everyone.

"We have an ad campaign coming up so our manager called us to discuss the contract and sign it." Kai explains.

"Oh! Then get going! Why are you here talking to me? Go! Go!" I say with a smile as I pat Channy's back.

They nod and say bye as they walk towards Mrs.Lee's office. I get a call from the makeup Unnie.

"Hey Unnie! What happened?" I ask as I pick up the call.

"Y/N, can you come to the makeup room? I need your help with something." She says.

"Oh nae Unnie! I'll be there." I say as I go towards the room. I put the phone in my back pocket as I go.

Hey guys! Can someone please tell me how the story is going? I feel like no one is actually reading this story.

Seriously, your response really makes me feel more inspired and happy.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.