Undercover

I enter the dance room with the girls and see Lay dancing around. He waves at me and I smile back.

The girls explain the situation to him and he agrees. "Okay then, let's start from the beginning." He says as they finish.

Everyone agrees and we start the practice. Even though I don't have experience in this, I am able to catch up with the others.

The next two weeks fly by with minimal sleep, lots of dance and singing practices and rehearsals.

................

I wake up and look around my room. Ahhh! Today is the comeback stage. I hope everything goes according to the plan.

I get up and quickly get ready for our last rehearsal before the comeback stage.

The MV, in which all five of us are there with me doing the dance parts for Aro, was released yesterday night at twelve.

I wonder what the status of the MV is. I put on the black mask and wear a long loose jacket over my outfit and wear a cap.

I go to the manager's office where the rest of the group is waiting for me.

The MV is doing pretty well and has reached almost a million views. We are lead to the company's minivan for Acrozz by the makeup Unnie and the manager.

We get in and the ride to the studio starts. I wait patiently, praying that nothing goes wrong.

We reach the destination and are rushed in by everyone. We head directly to the green room.

We keep our things here and go to the stage. The stage is beautiful decorated according to the theme of the comeback.

There are broken house like structures at the back and fake black roses in the front.

As the girls get ready to practice, the manager calls me aside. "Y/N, you already knew about the publicity stunt with Chen, right?" He whispers.

"Yes manager nim." I reply in a quiet voice. What was he going to talk about?

"Aro isn't here yet but we need to make a appearance of the couple together. He will be here soon so act like how a girlfriend would act okay? And you didn't know that he was coming." He directs me.

"Okay Manager nim." I reply nodding. He pats my back and sends me back to the girls.

I am the only one who is still wearing the cap and mask. We do our rehearsal.

As we stand in our final positions, a bunch of noise comes from the staff members of the studio around us.

I look at the commotion and search for the source. Suddenly, Chen walks in, dressed in a tight gray top and black jeans with chains on it.

I take a deep breath as he walks like a Greek god towards me in all his glory. He smiles at me and hugs me.

"Come on Aro! Play along! Or this isn't going to work." He hisses into my ear as he hugs me.

Hmmmm. Do you guys like the story? Then please vote and comment. I started a Instagram account: @cheonsa_k.watt. Please check out my profile and read the one shots.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.