The deal

"Oh yeah. Suho has the solo shoots going on." He says as he lowers his head.

I nod like a dummy. He lets me go and i jump off the table. I take the cup and fill it with the coffee and walk out slowly as I steal glances at him.

By the time I reach Suho, he is already walking out for the shoot. He quickly takes the coffee and goes.

After a whole day of shooting and checking out the other lead and getting jealous when he goes near the female lead, I head back to company after dropping off Suho.

I immediately head to the studio for recording the demo versions.

The manger smiles happily at me and pats me after we are done. I smile sadly and head off to my room.

It's twelve o'clock in the night and as I enter, I see Minseok packing.

"Where are you going, oppa?" I ask as I sit down on the table.

"I am being sent with one of the Male idols, Suho, for a shooting for his drama in Jeju. They just informed us. So, I'll be gone for a month. I'll call you Okay?" He says quickly as he takes his bags and kisses my forehead.

I nod sadly as he walks out. They must have changed the schedule. This trip was supposed to be in another two week.

I sit alone in my room and get ready to undress. Suddenly, my phone rings.

"Hello? Who is this?" I ask as I see an unknown number.

"Hey? Y/N? It's Kim Jongdae." I hear the man on the other end.

"Oh! Hey Jongdae oppa!" I say as I sit down, smiling shyly.

"So, What I wanted to tell you about was ..... will you come with me now? I am waiting in the park opposite to your company? I want to discuss something." Chen says.

"Okay. I'll be right there." I say as I take off my top and grab a red crop top from my closet.

"Were you busy? I tried calling you before." He says in a soft voice.

"Yeah. Since Acrozz's comeback is near, we have a lot to do." I say as I take off my pants and wear another pair of black pants.

I grab a black jacket and put it over me as I grab the keys.

"Ahh. Okay. I'll be waiting." He says as I walk towards the door.

"Okay." I say as I open the door. Before either of us hang up, the person in front of my door, who looks like he was about to knock, says, "Y/N, there is an emergency. You have to come immediately."

I look at the guy and nod. "Okay." I lift up the phone and tell Chen, "Hmm. I am sorry. I won't be able to come." I hang up before he can respond and follow the fellow employee.

What happened now? Is there some huge problem?

Hey dearies!!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters. When you vote or comment, it makes me more inspired to write.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.