Close

Once we reach the destination, Suho hands me a bunch of bags to carry in with me.

We walk in and walk upstairs. On the way, we see Kai and I smile and wave at him. He smiles adorably at me and waves back.

"Hey Y/N! What are you doing here?" He asks as we stop outside the door opposite to the one he came out of.

"She is my personal assistant for sometime." Suho answers before I can open my mouth.

"Oh okay!" Kai answers and waves at us as he goes down. I smile and wave.

Suho opens the door and gestures me to come in as he enters. I nervously enter the room and look around at the grand fancy black and white bed room.

I gulp. Shoot! I feel a shiver go down my spine as Suho closes the door and walks past me to sit on his bed.

"Can you hang the clothes in the closet?" He says, looking at me in a way that was making extremely self conscious.

I nod and hang my head low as I walk to what I assume is his closet. Phew! I am right.

I start hanging the clothing pieces one by one with extreme care in order to distract myself from the other human in the room.

I feel like someone is behind me so I turn around, big mistake. Suho looks into my eyes as I gasp.

"So, Y/N, since you are done." He takes the last shirt from my hand and hangs it up behind me, in the closet.

"Let's discuss the timings. You will pick me up at eight o'clock in the morning." He says slowly walking away.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I answer him, "Yeah Okay."

"The shooting ends at varying timings so you have to stay with me for the whole time." He says.

"Okay." I reply as my eye follow his graceful movements.

"You will have to do a few errands." He adds. I nod. "Sure."

"Okay I guess that would be it. Oh yeah, I'll need your number." He finishes.

"Nae!" I take out my company ID and walk towards him to give it to him.

He takes the card and enters the number in his phone as I look around in his room.

He hands back my ID. "Okay then, I'll get going." I say as I bow and walk towards the door.

Suho follows me and keeps his hand on my hand which is on the knob.

I turn around and he pushes me against the door. He lean forward such that our lips are almost touching.

My breath hitches and I look at him nervously. He smirks and places his hands on either side of my waist, blocking me.

I gulp and try to move away from him but fail miserably. Suddenly someone tries to open the door from the other side.

Suho looks annoyed and confused and he moves away, freeing me. I immediately move away as well.

The door opens and a smiling Channy immediately hugs me. I smile as I hug him back. Oh thank goodness!

"Channy!" I shout as he lets me go and ruffles my hair. He smiles widely at Suho who gives him a fake smile.

"Come with me! You guys are done, right?" He asks as he tugs my hands. I nod.

He pulls me along as he walks to another room.

Hey babies!!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

I am also writing a CL ff right now, so please check it out. Follow me for more stories.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.