Emergency

Channy takes me to his room and closes the door and makes me sit on his bed.

His bedroom is light blue and white. It is cute and lively and adorable, just like him. It's full of pushies.

"I am so happy to see you." He shouts as he jumps on the bed. I laugh and pinch his cheeks as he sits up.

My heart is melting because he is so cute. Suddenly the door opens and Baekhyun winks at me as he walks in.

"Hello Y/N!" He says with a wide smile. I lift my hand and we do a high five.

He joins us on the bed. (Never thought I would say this again. You know what I mean if you have read 'Party Animals'. Hahahaha.)

I smile as I see them together. I seriously ship them so much. They are literally boyfriends in my mind.

But, as always my phone rings to ruin my moment of admiration for my babies.

"Hello?" I ask the person on the other end. "Who is this?"

"Ahhh. Y/N, it's me." My brother says from the other side. (Hello from the other side ~~~)

"Nae oppa?" I become more keen as I detect a serious and worried tone in his voice.

"We have an emergency right now. You need to be here. Come quickly!" He says.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I ask as I get up from the bed. "Sorry, Channy, Baekhyun! I must go." I say as I walk out the door.

"I am okay. But quickly come to the hospital. Right now!" He says in an urgent voice.

"Nae oppa! I'll be right there." I say as I hang up. What could have happened? Why the hospital?

I run out of the house and get into the company vehicle. I drive through the busy streets of the city to reach the hospital.

I rush to the reception and see Minseok standing there with the makeup Unnie right beside him.

They both look really worried and are looking around, searching for something or someone. Probably me!

I walk over to them. "What happened? Why are we here? Is anyone hurt?" I ask rapidly as I hug each of them.

"Aro, she collapsed during the event. I don't know what happened to her but ... I am very worried." Unnie says.

I gasp. Aro has a history of bad health. I hope this isn't too serious. She is pretty weak from all the dieting she had to do, because she is considered to be fat by the company.

I think she is perfect and she was perfect. She had such round cheeks now she is mostly bones and I feel sorry.

"What did the doctor say?" I ask them as I look around to make sure no one is spying on us. "Where did she faint?"

"The doctor is examining her. She collapsed in the green room after the event so no one knows." Unnie explains.

Oh my goodness! Thank goodness! If her fans knew, they might flood the hospital.

"Let's wait till the doctor comes." My brother suggests and we agree. We stand in the hallway, waiting for the news.

Hello my puff cream pastries!!! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.